A Good First Cycle for somebody

2BulkUp

If you have had 10 years off and only been back into it 2 months you should stay away from the gear, you should see some great gains i the next 6-12 months with a good routine and diet.

Having a good diet is essential when on any supplement especially steroids to get results.

on that cycle I would say for a first just stick to one injectable, test, to see how you respond, drop the deca, run the dbol weeks 1-4 only.

If you must run them both then drop the deca at week 8.

I didn't really see a decent pct posted there either.

I think you will benefit more from further natural training though.

If you have had 10 years off and only been back into it 2 months you should stay away from the gear, you should see some great gains i the next 6-12 months with a good routine and diet.

Having a good diet is essential when on any supplement especially steroids to get results.

on that cycle I would say for a first just stick to one injectable, test, to see how you respond, drop the deca, run the dbol weeks 1-4 only.

I didn't really see a decent pct posted there either.

I think you will benefit more from further natural training though.

Great post deegee, my diet is locked down already I might wait 12 months or so before going that route if at all. I am getting around 1kg a week at the moment naturally on a good diet.

have u had problems with finshing deca at the same time as test or just read stories?

cause i think that theory is bullcrap.

Do you? why is that ?

I base any advice given on first hand experience or that of people who I train with and trust to know what they are talking about. I also read alot and the consensus, that I trust, is runing test a bit longer than your deca.

Everyone reacts differently so I am interested in hearing about your experience/theory.

Everyone reacts differently

this is true, but all the guys i know who use deca finish it at 10 and 12 weeks along with their test or whatever they are using and they say they dont get any bad side effects. e.g loss of sex drive, deca dick etc

of course just dont use it by its self and ull be sweet.

i think deca works abit better if u run it for abit longer than 8 weeks.

imo, 12 weeks is good.

super test has test e / test cyp in it.

any way its just another way of running your cycle.

but 2bulkup. If u decide to run the deca for 8 weeks, assuming u have a 10 ml vial.

will u....

run 1ml for weeks 123

2ml for weeks 4 and 5

and 1 ml for weeks 678?

or just stick to one ml a week and have 2ml left over at the end? :?

IF I WERE YOU, id just use the 1ml of deca a week for the whole 10 weeks rather than having left overs, if u got it use it!.... im sure ull have no problems!

super test has test e / test cyp in it.

any way its just another way of running your cycle.

but 2bulkup. If u decide to run the deca for 8 weeks, assuming u have a 10 ml vial.

will u....

run 1ml for weeks 123

2ml for weeks 4 and 5

and 1 ml for weeks 678?

or just stick to one ml a week and have 2ml left over at the end? :?

IF I WERE YOU, id just use the 1ml of deca a week for the whole 10 weeks rather than having left overs, if u got it use it!.... im sure ull have no problems!

I would probably check how I am feeling at week 8, if I am ok with no bad sides I may run out to 10 weeks with the Deca at 1ml a week. Still haven't decided yet though whether I want to go through with it. Like Andrew said, I will have no good natural base to fall back on. I am gaining around 1kg a week at present. Am I likely to get better gains than this on a cycle ( diet locked down already ) and how much of it am I likely to keep?

All you anti roids and so called NATURAL bodys, go and stay in the GENERAL CHITCHAT as this is for the roid people and new guys that are thinking about using gear. I am here to help out the one's that are thinking about using it.

One more thing us roid people don't go bagging the natural not like some of you natural bagging us roid lot in this form.

So naturals when you have had the gear then you have some thing to say otherwise shutup.

nzlabrat.

I dont think this is wise for a first cycle.

It is a good stack, but you are not used to the gear and will lose your cool with your loved ones.

When you're on the gear you get shitty over bullshit and when you're not used to it,you can make a complete ass out of youself and loose love ones,be carefull and beware.

When you're not used to the gear,you wont get f*ck all sleep,you'll stay awake most of the night sweeting and feeling like shit{tossing and turning and more tossing},then you'll start getting pissed off because you're uptight and over training...........

You'll see,it's not all growth and glory

You do realise you will have no natural base to full back on when you come off the gear

Thats why people should be educating themselves & making sure to also have their post cycle therapy sorted. IMO it's as important (if not more) than the cycle you're doing.

So if you do things right you WILL have your natural test bounce back fairly fast.

If you're going to post please try to be helpful & give the full picture not a bias point of view just because you may not agree or condone the use of AAS. It's all about learning & keeping people healthy here IMO

Hay if the guy wants to use gear then he can go for it I don’t have a problem with that I just think it’s a bit soon after all he’s only been training for a few months, but if he decides to do it there good luck I hope he gets out of it what he wants

Nzlabrat if I want to post something in this forum I will no matter how stupid it may be…freedom of speech and all that, and I wasn’t bagging the guy it was just an opinion and we are all allowed opinions

Hay if the guy wants to use gear then he can go for it I don’t have a problem with that I just think it’s a bit soon after all he’s only been training for a few months, but if he decides to do it there good luck I hope he gets out of it what he wants

Nzlabrat if I want to post something in this forum I will no matter how stupid it may be…freedom of speech and all that, and I wasn’t bagging the guy it was just an opinion and we are all allowed opinions

Andrew is right,everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I want views from all sides not just the roid boys.

I dont think this is wise for a first cycle.

It is a good stack, but you are not used to the gear and will lose your cool with your loved ones.

When you're on the gear you get shitty over bullshit and when you're not used to it,you can make a complete ass out of youself and loose love ones,be carefull and beware.

When you're not used to the gear,you wont get f*ck all sleep,you'll stay awake most of the night sweeting and feeling like shit{tossing and turning and more tossing},then you'll start getting pissed off because you're uptight and over training...........

You'll see,it's not all growth and glory

Any recommendations for a modified cycle and pct that is more suited to a newb. I would rather be safe than sorry.

Cheers 2BulkUp