Night Sweats

2BulkUp

Hi guys,

Since I have been training I have been getting pretty bad night sweats,to the point where i wake up and have to peel the sheets off. I am only on Whey and a good clean diet so this seems strange to me. I am growing at around 1kg a week which doesn't seem excessive to me. Any thoughts on why this could be happening ( no silly jokes either ) ?

Cheers 2BulkUp

You're not the only one - the weather has been hot & extremely muggy lately - this could be the reason :wink:

QFT :pfft:

I am unfamiliar with this web jargon confused.gif

"Quite Fvcking True"?

"Quit Fvcking Talking"?

"Quoted For Truth"?

"Quality Food Training"?

"Quantum Field Theory"?

You're not the only one - the weather has been hot & extremely muggy lately - this could be the reason :wink:

QFT :pfft:

I am unfamiliar with this web jargon confused.gif

"Quite Fvcking True"?

"Quit Fvcking Talking"?

"Quoted For Truth"?

"Quality Food Training"?

"Quantum Field Theory"?

I would say it is Quite Fvcking True for that one. Could be just the weather but it seems on days when I eat more it is worse. Who knows, I just thought others might have had the same thing during a growth phase.

Cheers 2BulkUp.

2BulkUp if you are a Ectomorph and are eating alot in one sitting eg food is your heart rate up and your body is hot you will sweet as my partner goes through this when they eat alot in one sitting eg double what they would normally have to eat.

nzlabrat.

Havent really noticed my heart rate going up but now that I think about it does seem to be beating faster than normal at rest after I have eaten a lot, interesting stuff.