In a week day this is what I eat

BJon11

I start with breakfast A bowl of cerial with yoghurt and a scope of protein poweder.

I follow that with a Cadbury brunch bar just befoir I go to the gym.

After my work out I have a tuna sandwich with mayo, sometimes I have two sanwhich or I just finish the can of tuna off.

At work first smoko I have another tuna sandwhich with a couple of peices of fruit. (about 6pm)

Now dinner time I have meal made up for me, a cutt of meat (usually chicken or pork) along a carb (usually a spud) and if im lucky abit of vedgtable. (between 8.30-10pm)

At midngiht on my last break I have a can of tuna and somtimes an apple.

Any comment would be greatly appreciated. Particular to protein levles and amount of carbs etc.

Cheers Jon

Your shift times sound brutal :?

How much protein you need depends on your bodyweight. I'm not sure about anyone else on here, but I like to keep most of my carb intake around my workouts (and meal 1). Healthy fats are important as well.

You should think about recording what you eat for a week or so -- we can't really see where we go wrong until we see them written down in black and white.. and eating patterns usually change over the weekend too.

Do you have any whey protein powder?

I start with breakfast A bowl of cerial with yoghurt and a scope of protein poweder.

I follow that with a Cadbury brunch bar just befoir I go to the gym.

After my work out I have a tuna sandwich with mayo, sometimes I have two sanwhich or I just finish the can of tuna off.

At work first smoko I have another tuna sandwhich with a couple of peices of fruit. (about 6pm)

Now dinner time I have meal made up for me, a cutt of meat (usually chicken or pork) along a carb (usually a spud) and if im lucky abit of vedgtable. (between 8.30-10pm)

At midngiht on my last break I have a can of tuna and somtimes an apple.

Your biggest mistake is having a tuna sandwich after training - have a decent protein shake - ie whey protein, as it will get absorbed a lot better than whole food protein like tuna. Drop the pork out - for protein stick to chicken breast, turkey breast, salmon, tuna, or lean red meat, plus eggs (whole egss and egg white), plus low fat dairy like cottage cheese. Add more fibrous carbs in - brocolli, cauliflower, beans, peas, and salads etc to your diet. You should aim to have veges with (at least) 3 of your meals. The cadbury brunch bar preworkout is pure nasty so ditch that too. A banana would be better - along with a small amount of protein, or some sort of carb based drink (with complex carbs not just sugars) with protein.

How much water do you drink through the day?

Alot of water mate, 5 or 6 glasses easy at work, sometimes coffee too.

I am 6ft tall and weigh 100 kilograms (forgot to mention that earlier) I don't calculate anything and I don't know how either...

I have breakfast as soon as I get up just before my workout usually, between 10 and 11.30pm (that depends on my finish time)

How much water do you drink through the day?

Alot of water mate, 5 or 6 glasses easy at work, sometimes coffee too.

I am 6ft tall and weigh 100 kilograms (forgot to mention that earlier) I don't calculate anything and I don't know how either...

I have breakfast as soon as I get up just before my workout usually, between 10 and 11.30pm (that depends on my finish time)

Shucks - ya need more than water than that bro . Aim for 5L + if you can. Also don't count the coffee as part of your total fluid intake - coffee is a natural/mild diurectic and will dehydrate you as a result.

I agree with samoan_muscle - increase your water intake but if 5 litres is too much, just build up gradually until you reach at least 3 or 4 litres a day.

Also true about coffee - rather than counting the water in your coffee in your daily water intake, you should add more just to negate the diuretic effect.

Water has a whole heap of benefits, so don't be shy!

Haha - I win - I drink 10L +....

holy shit! 10 litres? im constantly pissing on 5 litres and my stomach cant handle it especially with all the food.

i drink other stuff like powerades and juice (FRUIT JUICE :pfft: ) and coke etc. so ill work out how much fluid i drink. wont be 10 litres though

yip! water is very important u cant drink too much, well u can but very unlikly.

i guy i know drinks 8 litres water per day!

i drink bout 4-5 a day

I'm a real thirsty bugger :pfft: :pfft:

Jeez, Jono used to drink that much, and he wasn't right at the time. Are you constantly thirsty? Ever heard of type 2 diabetes?

:shock: Wow, I'd imagine you'd be running off to the loo every couple of seconds!

Yeah - that's why these high water diets are good for burning fat .... it's all the extra cardio required with so many trips to the loo! :pfft:

yip! water is very important u cant drink too much, well u can but very unlikly.

i guy i know drinks 8 litres water per day!

i drink bout 4-5 a day

Jeez, Jono used to drink that much, and he wasn't right at the time. Are you constantly thirsty? Ever heard of type 2 diabetes?

Nah its not a health problem or anything. I make myself drink that much - keeps me feeling full....