Feedback on my cutting meal plan

Minstrotoad

foods dont look too bad, not really necessary to drop the carbs back at this point.. how lean do you want to be? Maybe if you were wanting to get sub 10% or single digit BF, you would have to reassess and think about lowering carbs and balancing the other macros while till being in cal deficit.

I would trial it for a couple of weeks, if things are going well, no need for change. Otherwise if your not heading in the direction you want, back to drawing board :nod:

trial and error bro, keep at it!

foods dont look too bad, not really necessary to drop the carbs back at this point.. how lean do you want to be? Maybe if you were wanting to get sub 10% or single digit BF, you would have to reassess and think about lowering carbs and balancing the other macros while till being in cal deficit.

I would trial it for a couple of weeks, if things are going well, no need for change. Otherwise if your not heading in the direction you want, back to drawing board :nod:

Thanks man :) ,

I want to get down to 10-12% and then drop down to single digits maybe 9% depending on how fast I cut down. I will re caliper this week and check if my measurements have dropped

I want to get down to 10-12% and then drop down to single digits maybe 9% depending on how fast I cut down. I will re caliper this week and check if my measurements have dropped

Sounds good!

Be patient and keep checking results, cutting out too much carbs too early can contribute to muscle loss. Alongside doing the calipers keep checking the mirror, also different times of the day are good to give you an indication of how much water you hold of certain parts of the day, also different lighting can help identufy strengths and weaknesses, i always suprise myself at different points of the day & week where i look different.

following a day or 2 after my carb up i look a bit more puffy, however when that water resides i find my vascularity and hardness is better than the week before, again its a trial and error thing, thats the beauty of this game! :grin:

If your not getting prepd for competition you have a bit more time to juggle things around and find out whats working best for you, 10-12% is achievable and easily maintainable once you know how your body reacts to certain things.

Sounds good!

Be patient and keep checking results, cutting out too much carbs too early can contribute to muscle loss. Alongside doing the calipers keep checking the mirror, also different times of the day are good to give you an indication of how much water you hold of certain parts of the day, also different lighting can help identufy strengths and weaknesses, i always suprise myself at different points of the day & week where i look different.

following a day or 2 after my carb up i look a bit more puffy, however when that water resides i find my vascularity and hardness is better than the week before, again its a trial and error thing, thats the beauty of this game! :grin:

If your not getting prepd for competition you have a bit more time to juggle things around and find out whats working best for you, 10-12% is achievable and easily maintainable once you know how your body reacts to certain things.

Diet seems to be going well.. did a caliper test and its showing good progress. Thanks for the lighting tip. The toilets at my gym has bright as f*ck lighting haha and I could tell my lats needed working on

Are the foods i'm using in my cutting diet ok? Is there any foods I should take out or add. I've been itching my head to see if the foods I've chosen are optimal.

euBkD.jpg

hows it, where did you find the daily diet template.

Hey, This is myfitnesspal. Prob the best tool to count your macros. You get the template by putting in the foods you eat daily and you can also change your goals and edit the macro %

thanks for the lead on that one, very good site with some good tools, used their daily food plan for today, overall results were very interesting, good to see things like daily fat, cals, carbs, cholesterol and protein scores on a daily basis.

I also love the fact you can change your macro goals to a percentage like. 40% carbs , 40% protein and 20% fats