MY CYCLE

HI EVERYBODY.

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST UP MY CYCLE AND WILL PLACE UP PICTURES SOON.

STARTED 5 WEEKS AGO.

WEEK ONE: 500MG TEST E, 200MG NANDROLONE

WEEK TWO: 500MG TEST E, 200MG NANDROLONE

WEEK THREE: 750MG TEST E, 200MG NANDROLONE

WEEK FOUR: 750MG TEST E, 200MG NANDROLONE

WEEK FIVE: 900MG TESTOSTERONE BLEND, 200MG NANDROLONE

I PLAN TO RUN THE 900MG TESTOSTERONE BLEND FOR ANOTHER 10 WEEKS AND THE NANDROLONE FOR ANOTHER FIVE.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE RUN SO MUCH TEST, NORMALLY STICKING TO 'LOW' DOESES, SO WILL SEE HOW IT GOES.

I CAN ALWAYS LOWER MY DOSAGE ABIT IF CERTAIN THINGS GET OUT OF HAND.

ILL PROBABLY THEN USE SOME TREN FOR THE LAST FIVE WEEKS INSTEAD OF THE NANDROLONE, BUT AM YET TO DECIDE.

THE TEST BLEND IM USING IS:

32MG TEST ACETATE PER ML

73MG TEST PROPIONATE PER ML

73MG TEST PHENYLPROPIONATE

125MG TEST CYPIONATE

147MG TEST DECANOATE

SO YOU SEE IM USING 2ML OF THIS PRODUCT A WEEK ( 2X 1ML SHOTS)

*THE ENANTHATER*

why so much test and so little nan?

MAIN REASON IS COST, AND SECONDLY I WANTED TO SEE HOW I REACT TO THIS MUCH TEST.

very low nandrolone, how long are you running this for and how are the results coming along so far ?

INCLUDING MY FIVE WEEKS PRIOR TO POSTING THIS UP IT WILL BE 15 WEEKS.

THE RESULTS ARE COMING ALONG WELL, ITS ONLY REALLY JUST STARTED TO 'KICK IN' THIS LAST WEEK AND ABIT

*THE ENANTHATER*

I WILL EXPLAIN WHY IM ONLY USING 200MG DECA-DURABOLIN

FOR MY FIRST 4 WEEKS I HAD 1X BOTTLE TEST ENANTHATE AND 1X BOTTLE NANDROLONE.

I WAS ORIGINALLY GOING TO RUN 500MG TEST E AND 200MG DECA FOR 10 WEEKS.

BUT THEN GOT AHOLD OF 2X BOTTLES OF 450MG PER ML TEST BLEND

THE RESON IM NOT BUYING ANOTHER BOTTLE OF NADROLONE AND RUNNING 400MG IS BECAUSE I THINK 200MG IS ENOUGH AND I ALSO HAVE TO KEEP SOME MONEY FOR HCG AND PROVIRON FOR PCT.

ALSO NEED TO BE ABLE TO BUY SOMETHING IN CASE OF GYNO PROBLEMS, WHICH IM NOT EXPECTING AS IM NOT GYNO PRONE THAT I KNOW OF.

BESIDES THERES MORE TO LIFE THAN BUYING AAS RIGHT..... :pfft:

Not trying to sound like an ass but can you possibly type your posts without caps-lock on? It's pretty rough on the eyes.

Sure ok.

900mg is a big jump from 500mg :/

I used 500mg for 2 weeks then 750mg for 2 more.

Like i said, i havn't used this much before so i'm looking forward to seeing my results and what happens.

On the other hand 900mg of test a week isnt much really, i know of guys that use ALOT more.

*THE ENANTHATOR*

I have been running 500mg of Test with 500mg of Deca and 200mg of stanazol and found that these doses stack really, really well together. The reason I like Deca so much is that the gains you get off Deca are easier to keep once you eventually come off. Many guys I know also agree that Deca should be run at the same level (maybe slightly lower) than the level of test that you are taking.

Yes, i bet your gear does stack well together.

I understand what you are all saying about the low deca dose, but i think it is sufficient.

Like i said i will probably be using Trenbolone for the last bit of my cycle.

But yes cost was a issue for me and the test blend is probably the best value for money out there as far as testosterones go. IMO

Also keeping my gains will not be an issue to me. I don't shrink like alot of people.

I have been running 500mg of Test with 500mg of Deca and 200mg of stanazol and found that these doses stack really, really well together. The reason I like Deca so much is that the gains you get off Deca are easier to keep once you eventually come off. Many guys I know also agree that Deca should be run at the same level (maybe slightly lower) than the level of test that you are taking.

Sounds like a good stack there, most people also like to run the test for a few weeks longer than the deca also.

• 3 months later...

ok sorry about my last cycle and how slack i was with posting my training and diet etc.

am starting a new cycle journal now one which i plan to stick out for the 10 weeks or how ever long i decide to keep running it.

my cycle is

weeks:

1-4 100mg anadrol per day (anadrol is in 50mg capsules)

1-10 600mg test enanthate per week (test e is 300mg/ml)

1-10 400mg deca durabolin per week (deca is 200mg/ml)

*may stay on depending if i decide to compete or not, but if i do ill be cutting up

had my first 2 shots today of 1ml of the test and 1ml of the deca, am doing 4 shots per week in total 2 on monday 2 on thursday (i know the half lifes of the injectables im using is longer than 7 days but i prefer to space my shots out rather than getting all 4ml on one day.

will begin posting my diet and training up as i go, i might not sign in for a few days but will keep track of what i eat and how i train so i can write it up (il do the best i can anyway)

dont have any anti estrogens but can get them at a drop of a hat if i need to, but side effects havnt been a problem for me b4.

my current weight is 92kg (and i wont be posting up any photos sorry) and will be interesting to see how this gear works as its from a new supply.

• 3 weeks later...