Great to be onboard at NZBB!

2BulkUp

Hi guys and ladies,

I have previously joined BB.com and found some pretty useful information on diet etc but am really happy now to have a local BB site to be a part of and being able to talk to people that can relate better to the NZ scene. I am an Ectomorph 6 foot tall and currently 68.8kg. I train 6 days( top,bottom,top,bottom,top,bottom,off and always till fail ) on, 1 day off at present and have only just started 4 weeks ago after not training for 10 years. My body has repsonded well and the gains have been around 1kg a week ( no fat so far ). My diet is super clean so I hope for most of my gains to be lean ones. Anyways great to be here and I look forward to getting to know everyone on the forum.

Cheers. :D

hey mate welcome ,your workout week sounds intense bro if I did legs every second day I dont think I would be capable of working but hell if your getting a kilo of lean mass a week kudos to you.Can U give us an example of your diet :)

Breakfast:

4 egg omelet

Wholegrain toast x 2

1 cup oats as porridge

10am: Musashi WPC 30g with 400ml Trim Milk

12pm: 2 Wholegrain sandwhiches with lettuce,lite cottage cheese,tomato,bean sprouts, alfalfa sprouts,sunflower seeds.

1 apple

1 banana

1 packet raisins

2pm: Musashi WPC 30g with 400ml Trim Milk

5.30pm: Lean steak x 200g with 3 large potatoes,4 brussel sprouts,peas,beans,carrots,broccoli and lite cottage cheese x 100g.

8pm: Musashi WPC 30g with 400ml Trim Milk

+ 4 litres of water each day in 10 400ml glasses.

Hope this helps.

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:36 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul wrote:

hey mate welcome ,your workout week sounds intense bro if I did legs every second day I dont think I would be capable of working but hell if your getting a kilo of lean mass a week kudos to you.Can U give us an example of your diet

Breakfast:

4 egg omelet

Wholegrain toast x 2

1 cup oats as porridge

10am: Musashi WPC 30g with 400ml Trim Milk

12pm: 2 Wholegrain sandwhiches with lettuce,lite cottage cheese,tomato,bean sprouts, alfalfa sprouts,sunflower seeds.

1 apple

1 banana

1 packet raisins

2pm: Musashi WPC 30g with 400ml Trim Milk

5.30pm: Lean steak x 200g with 3 large potatoes,4 brussel sprouts,peas,beans,carrots,broccoli and lite cottage cheese x 100g.

8pm: Musashi WPC 30g with 400ml Trim Milk

+ 4 litres of water each day in 10 400ml glasses.

Hope this helps.

What about Pre workout and after your workout At a glance u need to eat more.

u only have 3 meals in there pretty much excluding your shakes.

i understand u may not be able to eat alot while at work as this is my situation too.

but u aint gonan get to 85kg or so in a year doing that. your maing fast gains but they wuill stop soon if u dont change this

u only have 3 meals in there pretty much excluding your shakes.

i understand u may not be able to eat alot while at work as this is my situation too.

but u aint gonan get to 85kg or so in a year doing that. your maing fast gains but they wuill stop soon if u dont change this

I will add in another food source with each shake if I can find time in the day. Any good suggestions for something easy to have on the go?

Ten years off.......

I introduced an old training partner of mine back into weight training after he'd had ten years off,he made gains in leaps and bounds,all naturally.

Bastard went straight past me!

He was an ex power lifter,

Muscle memory is fact.....

Good luck,nice to see you here