howzit guys(and girls)

Blackstarninja

Hey people

been a long time browser of the site but only recently registered , really enjoy all the info this site provides and it seems lots of people here have some dam good knowledge which is great .

I am a "n00b" to bodybuilding though so im going to post up some pics tommorow of myself showing you guys what stage im at at the moment .

Im a bit outa shape as I havent excersized since early this year .

Im 6FT '4 , 103 kgs , 26 years old .

Got married in December last year and I did a major cut and was 85 kgs on my wedding day which was mint as I wanted to look good for the photos :)

But as the year has dragged on Ive got worse and worse with my eating and general lazyness so its time for a change . Rather than sheeding all the fat like I did before my wedding im hopeing to turn some of it into more muscle this time around and start doing bodybuilding .

Anyway , you'll see where I am once I post the pics .

HOpefully someone here can set me on the right track :wink:

peace out 8)

heres me at my wedding 10 months ago

weddingphotos1cn6.jpg

Welcome

Unless your a magican you wont turn fat into muscle dude :)

Thanks dude , thats why im here , I really dont know much about BB and having a bunch of preconceptions like the one I mentioned aint gunna help me so its good to have knowledgable people around to help out .

What I should have really said is I know how to lose the weight but this time I want to add a heap of muscle on as well .

I lost 20 kilos in 4 months doing cardio everynight (started at 105kgs) , pushups and crunches and a heap of thermodynamx . I got the thermos with just over 2 months to go till my wedding and I lost 3/4 of that weight in this time .

Whether it was actually the thermos or maybe it was just in my brain but taking them really did make me run harder which is all good in any case :wink:

So anyway I leaned down majorly and lost a bit of muscle so time for something different this time .

A bit of weightlifting incorporated with cardio is the best way to go but it sounds like you've realised this.

You say you're a noob - have you started lifting yet and if so, what does your routine look like?

Good for you for the decision to get in shape :nod:

Good luck with being married ..... you'll need it :pfft: :wink:

A bit of weightlifting incorporated with cardio is the best way to go but it sounds like you've realised this.

You say you're a noob - have you started lifting yet and if so, what does your routine look like?

Good for you for the decision to get in shape :nod:

Good luck with being married ..... you'll need it :pfft: :wink:

I starting lifting yesterday , I will outline what Ive sorta got planned out tommorow along with my initial pictures .

Gotta say though I dont have any sort of routine yet . More like "hmmm I will do triceps next , biceps after that , bench press next etc etc , whatever takes my fancy which I realise probably aint the correct way .

Maybe someone could point me in the right direction on a good routine for a beginner :wink:

welcome man, i found everyone here is real helpful and freindly as you already seem to have found out.

Are you looking to get big and muscular or to get a beach body, its different types of weight training etc. This might help people get and idea of what excercises to prescribe