Anyone heard of this?

Blake

what cycle are you thinking of doing? please don't tell me it's a dbol only one :grin:

:pfft:

There are much better local products with no worries of customs around bro.

Hmm I wouldn't know. Gym I train at doesn't have too many people at it so there's not much chance to shoot the juice breeze with people. :pfft:

But as you can tell, looking to find out some more.

Cheers for that sponge.

Why did you decide on that cycle and what are each of those combinations going to do independant of each other?

If you can't be bothered explaining (which I understand) I can do some checking on line later on - no stress.

Cheers

that is pretty much a standard first cycle

you will get big gains with it just make sure to step up the food. you should already be eating a lot so you'll be eating like a horse :grin:

test is the base of all cycles. what are those combinations going to do? i dunno, give you gains? heh not too sure what you mean

Should have made myself a bit clearer....

Just wanting to know what each of the following acutally do:

Dbol

Test

Enanthate/Cypionate

I've seen that there are so many different types on the market and if there are so many they must all do something diff right?

Is there an ideal choice for a first timer and if so why?

Anyone see Ryan Reynolds in Blade Trinity or The Amityville Horror? I want a physique like that.

you would get much better gains that you can keep easier if u use test with deca u dont need dbol imo.

i think 1/2 ml of test, 1/2 ml of deca on monday and same again on thursday for 10 weeks. this is what i have researched and come to the conclusion that i would do for a first cycle.

much better permanent gains ive been told.

u have to make sure u eat right and train right too and get sleep.

its not magic shit. u still have to put the hard work in

I hear what you're saying.

I'll do some research into your last post.

Tell me about it - I'm doing 10 10's at the moment (obviously not training as heavy or as long as most of you guys) but I'm training to fatigue on each set. My diet is pretty solid and well my rest bar tonight obviously is mostly 10 hours each night.

you would get much better gains that you can keep easier if u use test with deca u dont need dbol imo.

i think 1/2 ml of test, 1/2 ml of deca on monday and same again on thursday for 10 weeks. this is what i have researched and come to the conclusion that i would do for a first cycle.

sigh.

save deca for a later cycle. you will make great gains from dbol and test, don't waste it.

btw when he says half a ml he';s assuming the test concentration to be 250mg/ml and deca 200mg/ml

dbol is a great addition to any cycle and a great kickstart before the test kicks in

sigh.

save deca for a later cycle. you will make great gains from dbol and test, don't waste it.

btw when he says half a ml he';s assuming the test concentration to be 250mg/ml and deca 200mg/ml

dbol is a great addition to any cycle and a great kickstart before the test kicks in

I would also agree on this, also it's eaiser to "recover" from this cycle as Deca will shut your HPTA (natural hormonal system) down much harder & faster than Test & D-bol.

I also don't see any point for a small cycle like this when going to be useing long esters like Enant or Cyp to have a shot any more frequently than once a week. There's plenty of time to become a human pin cousion later on down the track :pfft:

you suggest a doseage of 250mg/ week pittbull?

No, as 250mg is just enough to shut off your natural test production & then raise test levels to roughly just above normal so you're really not going to be getting that much "extra" test in your system to be perfectly honest I like the cycle you had posted before.

weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg daily

weeks 1-10 500mg test/week

I would strongly recoment doing post cycle therapy so as to kick start natural test production as quickly as we can, this maxamises the amount of muscle you'll keep & helps keep optimal health levels, stop the "down" feeling a lot of people suffer from post cycle due to low test levels etc.