Max's Lean Muscle Gainer

da_yellow_fellow

Waldo, I think you've just made a new friend!

Hi da_yellow_fellow (and welcome). Can you tell us a bit more about the product?

How much does it cost? How many serves? For the results you get, is it cost-effective? How does this product compare with other similar products you've tried? Taste? Texture? Solubility?

Yeah... that should do for starters... :grin:

MAX'S. Well I use the hydroxy + phase ultra lean ( creme caramel. This would have to be the best quality protein powder on the market that i have had. It cost me $215-00 for 3kg =(6.6lbs). I do know that there is a gym down the line that sell a lot of the MAX'S PROCDUCT.

HOG

LIKE THEY SAY( LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL )

MAX'S. Well I use the hydroxy + phase ultra lean ( creme caramel. This would have to be the best quality protein powder on the market that i have had. It cost me $215-00 for 3kg =(6.6lbs). I do know that there is a gym down the line that sell a lot of the MAX'S PROCDUCT.

HOG

LIKE THEY SAY( LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL )

We have a number of retail outlets now that sell the range, spread pretty evenly accross the North Island. I've just fitted out the new Les Mills facility in Lower Hutt, which would have to be the most incredible no-expense-spared set up I've ever come accross.

We also look after a couple of leading bodybuilders in Wellington, Phily Nuku and AJ Wilson. Both are in excellent condition, especially Phily who at 108kg and not very much bodyfat at all is a great ad for the Hydroxy Phase powder and fatburner pills. I'll get a pic up soon!

Personally using Max's lean muscle gainer to get stronger muscles right now.

I have the day-time growth tub for the day after workout, it recovers me so quikly I'l be ready for my next workout within 2 days.

Has anyone tried other Max's products?

How about the pre-workout powder/shake?

I could just imagine waldo salivating at this post lol2.gif

How much does it cost? How many serves? For the results you get, is it cost-effective? How does this product compare with other similar products you've tried? Taste? Texture? Solubility?

Well Pseudonym, i got it from Xtreme Nutrition for $70 as a 1.25kg tub!

(it was on special, from my knowledge, should be around $90 retail price)

So the cost side of things I consider very cheap.

I had the BCAA 100% Whey Protein last time round, but I find this new product much more effective, I have been using it only for about 1 month and a half and I already feel stronger.

Max's Day-Time Growth: :D

Servings: 42

Serving Size: 30g

Energy: 460kJ

Protein: 26.1g

Fats- Total: 0.3g

Saturated: 0.2g

Carbs Total: 0.3g

And a whole lot of amino acids, vitamins and minerals!

I find my choc fudge flavour very satisfying, as it has a guilt free choco taste! I usually just add cold water to it, shake about 30 secs and its about rite. I'm not sure why, but whenever I take it with milk it looses its thick texture?! Or else in water its just like a thick shake.

Hope this post gave you guys a better idea of the product! :D