NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
davebest167

Steroid and Blood tests

Hey Guys 

Brand new to this forum , have lurked a few times when doing some google searches.

This seems like the only place for New Zealanders to discuss steroids and i have a question about some gear i recently purchased.

I see the rules i cant name the source but would love to know if anyone has ran this lab and how they found it ... how i get to ask that i dont know lol.

I have changed sources recently for a cycle to a lab based in New Zealand, i can only find one post he has made and that was in 2014 on another website.

I had some bloods done the other day on test e 250mg PW my bloods came back at 650 ngdl , very low for the dosage i am running IMO.

The only question i think i can ask is, is it common for sources to have no presence on the web and still have there gear been sold ? 

I was using a reddit source for long time which had reviews etc but for this lab i cant find a thing and im worried if this is very old gear or possibly faked.

Have you guys had much trouble with under dosed gear in the past ?

Look forward to some discussion.

Of course most sources don't have a presence on the web. It's illegal. Do you think they want to go waving around the source to everyone? Just draws attention from the wrong people as well as legitimate customers.

Most UGL gear is going to be underdosed to some extent, unless you find a really good source. The dealer always wins mate.

These people are importing raws and brewing it up. Most of them are not going to have access to a lab to test the concentration of the final product. They are just relying on their source of raws being dosed at what they say it is so even they probably don't know half the time.

To be honest, 650ngdl is in standard range isnt it? (26nmol/L / 750ngdl is upper end?)  Sounds fake. How many weeks have you been on 250mg? 

On 30/10/2018 at 11:10 AM, davebest167 said:

Hey Guys 

Brand new to this forum , have lurked a few times when doing some google searches.

This seems like the only place for New Zealanders to discuss steroids and i have a question about some gear i recently purchased.

I see the rules i cant name the source but would love to know if anyone has ran this lab and how they found it ... how i get to ask that i dont know lol.

I have changed sources recently for a cycle to a lab based in New Zealand, i can only find one post he has made and that was in 2014 on another website.

I had some bloods done the other day on test e 250mg PW my bloods came back at 650 ngdl , very low for the dosage i am running IMO.

The only question i think i can ask is, is it common for sources to have no presence on the web and still have there gear been sold ? 

I was using a reddit source for long time which had reviews etc but for this lab i cant find a thing and im worried if this is very old gear or possibly faked.

Have you guys had much trouble with under dosed gear in the past ?

Look forward to some discussion.

Similar question regarding the concentration of gear have you been injecting, how frequent, and for how long..?

9 hours ago, ratz99 said:

These people are importing raws and brewing it up. Most of them are not going to have access to a lab to test the concentration of the final product. They are just relying on their source of raws being dosed at what they say it is so even they probably don't know half the time.

What do you mean? You just weigh out the correct amount of powder and correct volumes of solvents/carriers. Unless you were a retard you'd be very aware of it if you were making batches of underdosed shit up.

Getting sold a cheaper compound/ester instead of something expensive is another story though.

19 hours ago, PETN said:

What do you mean? You just weigh out the correct amount of powder and correct volumes of solvents/carriers. Unless you were a retard you'd be very aware of it if you were making batches of underdosed shit up.

Getting sold a cheaper compound/ester instead of something expensive is another story though.

haha nah bro I know that, not quite what I meant.

I mean how do people know they have quality raws etc / not fake until the end user tries it. 

Unless that's not how it works? 

Is there a company that does lcms (liquid chromatography mass spectrometry) testing  for purity?  I can't seem to find anything pharmaceutical grade and am hesitant to inject  some backyard brew without qc into my body. 

Injecting placebo like you have is better than injecting some unknown compounds.

5 hours ago, ratz99 said:

haha nah bro I know that, not quite what I meant.

I mean how do people know they have quality raws etc / not fake until the end user tries it. 

Unless that's not how it works? 

Because the powders are all different. Each powder has different properties, those being - colour, texture, hardness, odour, melting point and so on.

1g of test e for example is exactly that, 1000mg of test e. The raw powder isn’t going to be mixed with anything when it’s produced to make it go further that is done at the point of adding the solvents and carrier oil and is simply deciding the concentration or dose.

12 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Because the powders are all different. Each powder has different properties, those being - colour, texture, hardness, odour, melting point and so on.

1g of test e for example is exactly that, 1000mg of test e. The raw powder isn’t going to be mixed with anything when it’s produced to make it go further that is done at the point of adding the solvents and carrier oil and is simply deciding the concentration or dose.

Ah gotcha thanks bro. That was a misunderstanding on my part.