NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Gym123

No pct after cycle

Hi guys new to this forum last year I did a test e cycle at 500mg a week for 16-20 weeks without any pct because of it being quite hard to get in New Zealand I stoped at the end of December and was fine untill March and then lost all my sex drive and well being etc to this day I still feel no sex drive or anything got my levels checked at docs and my test was 8 out of 30 so one the low end of normal they didn’t seem to care at all  just wanting to know what’s my best bet of doing now pct with some hcg ? Or another cycle then run a proper pct cheers from chch..

Edited by Gym123
More information

9 hours ago, Gym123 said:

Hi guys new to this forum last year I did a test e cycle at 500mg a week for 16-20 weeks without any pct because of it being quite hard to get in New Zealand I stoped at the end of December and was fine untill March and then lost all my sex drive and well being etc to this day I still feel no sex drive or anything got my levels checked at docs and my test was 8 out of 30 so one the low end of normal they didn’t seem to care at all  just wanting to know what’s my best bet of doing now pct with some hcg ? Or another cycle then run a proper pct cheers from chch..

Any use of SERM's should be dependant upon whether you are presenting with primary (testicular) or secondary (hypothalamic) hypogonadism..!!

If secondary, Clomiphene 25mg/day reduced to 12.5mg over several weeks, or a single dose of triptorelin might kickstart things..

If primary (on-cycle damage to testes via R.O.S) maybe try hCG, as this paper should explain:

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Up-Regulates Insulin- Like Growth Factor-I Receptor Gene Expression of Leydig Cells* 

MADAN L. NAGPAL, DELI WANG, JO H. CALKINS, WEIWEI CHANG, AND TU LIN Medical and Research Services, W. J. B. Dorn Veterans Hospital, and Department of Medicine, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina 29208

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1659515

Looking at those timeframes, I just wonder whether the OP's problem is actually unrelated to his cycle. He came off cycle at the end of December, and felt fine until March. So it was only several months later that his sex drive disappeared. Surely that means it can't be the cycle or lack of PCT to blame?

13 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Looking at those timeframes, I just wonder whether the OP's problem is actually unrelated to his cycle. He came off cycle at the end of December, and felt fine until March. So it was only several months later that his sex drive disappeared. Surely that means it can't be the cycle or lack of PCT to blame?

I reckon this too.

Its happened to me before. I remember ages ago when I came off in Nov/Dec one year, I was sweet until like April and noticed lack of sex drive when my mood about other things in life was down or whatever. And particularly when I was cutting I noticed lack of sex drive, well after completing PCT and being off cycle, sustained calorie deficits are never much fun, and once I got to like 9/10% bodyfat I don't that helped.

If you run something now you may risk undoing some of the recovery your bodies done, may be best to look at the other factors that could be contributing, if any. 

21 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Remember hormones act slowly...

End of cycle he likely had estrogen dominance, this can affect not only testosterone but progesterone, prolactin, cortisol, thyroid etc..

Plus we don't know what esterified testosterone his cycle consisted of, neither does he, or if other longer estered compounds were mixed with what he thought he had...  

That would be about normal. Finished end of December. Most wouldn’t normally start pct until towards the end of January anyway. February has passed and March is when you start noticing a decline. So that’s like what 8 weeks total? I wouldn’t expect sex drive, muscle mass, strength, feeling of wellbeing to all hit rock bottom any sooner than that if I just finished cold turkey. People aren’t touching pct until 3 sometimes 4 weeks after their last shot. So Where to go from here? If it was me, which it wouldn’t be lol but if it was I’d probably use some pct drugs and buy some otc supplements. Train hard and heavy, eat good clean foods and get good sleep, stay off the booze and away from shitty foods and have a good mindset.

Hi guys I’ve just gone back to the doctors for bloodwork  unfortunately they wouldn’t test my estrogen but they’ve tested my testosterone and thyroid and said they will go from there really there pretty hopless you when you try tell them but they called me today and told me my liver enzymes are a little elevated and my iron is high apart from that I’m going in Friday for them to run me threw the rest of the results in person I feel like my sex drive is slowly coming back in little bursts here and there...I’ve been on a cut the last 3months witch has been so hard with low t lost a lot of weight but the lower stomach just won’t budge cardio and diets all in check 

17 hours ago, Gym123 said:

Hi guys I’ve just gone back to the doctors for bloodwork  unfortunately they wouldn’t test my estrogen but they’ve tested my testosterone and thyroid and said they will go from there really there pretty hopless you when you try tell them but they called me today and told me my liver enzymes are a little elevated and my iron is high apart from that I’m going in Friday for them to run me threw the rest of the results in person I feel like my sex drive is slowly coming back in little bursts here and there...I’ve been on a cut the last 3months witch has been so hard with low t lost a lot of weight but the lower stomach just won’t budge cardio and diets all in check 

Try time restricted eating.. (google Dr Rhonda Patrick time restricted eating)...

Drop carbs, increase fats, consume veggies, fruit (berries) nut, seeds, full fat protein sources... drop grains and all gluten..