Want to sign up? Great! But before you do, take a quick look at our rules.
The short version:
No drug dealing
The long version:
Too many forums have been ruined by members turning them into a slugfest. On this site, we are determined to avoid that. NO PERSONAL ATTACKS WILL BE TOLERATED! Discussion and debate is encouraged, but we will not allow members to abuse each other.
W0t r u ppl tlking all dum 4? We're not spelling nazis, but we do prefer people who try to write properly.
Read your replies carefully before posting â€“ people are easily offended, and what you mean as a joke may be taken the wrong way. If in doubt, use a smiley.
Post your questions in the right forum. This makes less work for the Moderators, and it means you get the best people answering your question.
You may give positive feedback on a product or service, but we do not tolerate spam. As a general guideline, we define spam as being an unsolicited advertising message, or an ongoing promotional campaign. If you wish to post a balanced review of a certain product, or reply to a question with a product recommendation, thatâ€™s fine. But the moderators reserve the right to remove any promotional material.
No drug dealing
THESE FORUMS ARE NOT FOR POSTING SOURCES. Anyone caught providing or seeking illegal sources of drugs will face an immediate and permanent ban. That means no, you canâ€™t ask where to find steroids.
Allegations of drug use (whether true or not) have the potential to ruin a career. Therefore unless an individual has publicly confirmed such use, anyone suggesting this (even jokingly) may be disciplined.
The legal version:
1. By accessing Gymnation.co.nz (hereinafter â€œweâ€, â€œusâ€, â€œourâ€, â€œGymnationâ€), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use Gymnation. We may change these at any time and your continued use of Gymnation after changes means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
2. These forums are intended for information use only. Do not rely on them to make decisions about your health. Always consult a suitable health professional for personal medical advice.
3. While the administrators and moderators of this forum will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review every message. Therefore you acknowledge that all posts made to these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators, moderators or webmaster (except for posts by these people) and hence will not be held liable. We reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit.
4. By using Gymnation, you agree not to post any copyrighted material on this site unless the copyright is owned by you or by Gymnation. You agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of your country's laws, the laws of New Zealand (where Gymnation is hosted) or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider or other authorities if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
5. As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. This information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, except in accordance with clause 4 above. While we attempt to ensure your data is secure, Gymnation will not be held responsible for any circumstance that may lead to the data being compromised.