PIBBA comp in Sept 2005 - to be my first!

foxybrown

Thanks guys :)

Started on practising posing last night - didn't realise how hard it was to hold the poses for 30 secs or more! Looks easy when you see other people doing it but it definitely isn't!! Plus I was practising without the high heels! Its starting to hit home now that I am doing this and I'm feeling both excited and stressed at the same time, cringe cringe!! I think its mainly to do with the slow body fat loss - seems like its taking forever for it to budge. My nutritionist keeps drilling it in that I can get down to 10% by Sept - I'm sure I can but its such a slow process !!!

Yeah i always had thought that posing would be the easy part but after reading about peoples experiences and seeing pics (the one jono posted with the guy wearing an oxygen mask), it seems like its a really exhausting experience.

Good luck mate.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello FoxyBrown

How did the PIBBA show go for you? What is your next goal?

I have been competing for nine years straight and find I get better every year and every show, its a learning curve and you mature in the sport. Novice is what it is "Novice", you have to start somewhere and then you keep adjusting and improving. Hope you did OK and enjoyed the experience of it at the end of the day, thats important. Body building can either make you or break you, wether you win or not, you have to have good consultants behind you who pratice what they preach. Make the lesson a lifestyle change adnnot a quick fix to look good for one day!

All the best :lol: