Best personal trainer Wellington?

Zb3

Hi there

who is the best PT in Lower Hutt/Wellington? Or would online coaching like 3dmj be better?

im 27, have been lifting ten years but not super seriously. Want to do a slow 6 month cut to try and get lean so looking for advice. 5 ft 9 and 86kg maybe 17% body fat 

You don't "need" to belong to a gym to use their PTs, but most PTs base themselves out of a gym rather than train clients at home. While most of your training could be done wherever suits you, the sessions tend to be in their "office" wherever that is. 

From what I know, City Fitness doesn't seem to have anyone in the bodybuilding biz at the moment - so in Wellington/ the Hutt, that's mostly Les Mills, either Extreme on Taranaki St or Lower Hutt.   

Probably a good place to start would be to check out some of the bodybuilding federation FB pages, like NZIFBB, NABBA etc - they would likely be able to put you on to people. 

• 5 weeks later...

Hands down Max Symes

https://www.facebook.com/pg/maxsymespt/reviews/?ref=page_internal

He Is a great personal trainer who really goes above and beyond for his clients and pushes you to achieve your personal best. Is very good at encouraging/motivating and makes you actually want to exercise and improve. Unlike some other trainers i've had in the past, he is incredibly good at listening to and creating programmes that address and meet your goals. Plus he's a really cool down to earth guy 

Definitely the best PT I've had in Wellington