15 year old body builder

Cameron

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

im 15 and have lost 17 kg now I've been trying to bulk ofr 6 months and can't build any muscle. Could anyone help with a diet? Thank you

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

im 15 and have lost 17 kg now I've been trying to bulk ofr 6 months and can't build any muscle. Could anyone help with a diet? Thank you

5 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Hey man, since you are 15 and your parents cook for you, it's probably easier if you tell us what you eat then we could suggest additions to that. Rather than someone spend time writing you a diet plan that is probably impossible for you to follow

Hey,

morning:I have 4 scoops of n mass shake with 1 liter of full fat milk

lunch: 1 cup of brown rice and 1 chicken breast or chicken breast sandwich

dinner:  heaps of what ever my parents cook

Easy man now you just need some snacks in between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner. Some protein and carbs. So for example a tin of salmon and some potatoe or kumara or rice. That meal has good fat in it too so will be even better.  Remember to have some fibre too so greens I'm guessing your parents will include those in dinner. Then after dinner protein powder and milk is an easy cheap last meal of the day. Be consistent man and you'll grow

1 hour ago, Realtalk said:

Easy man now you just need some snacks in between breakfast and lunch, and between lunch and dinner. Some protein and carbs. So for example a tin of salmon and some potatoe or kumara or rice. That meal has good fat in it too so will be even better.  Remember to have some fibre too so greens I'm guessing your parents will include those in dinner. Then after dinner protein powder and milk is an easy cheap last meal of the day. Be consistent man and you'll grow

What he said.