NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Lex_fit42

Bodybuilding training at age 42

Hey team 

may not be the right topic but I’ll ask a questrion

im 42  and been training for almost 2 years. Something new I’ve started in my live. However being a hardgainer I bearly can build muscles I know I’m not 20 and have admitted that. Always been a skinny guy. But surely our here must be some tips help to get bigger and leaner in your 42. I also would love to have a pro bodybilding trainer to help me out 

any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot 

I’m in Auckland by the way 

Hey mate, welcome to Gymnation.

Bodybuilding is a sport that takes time, regardless of how old you are. So 42 is not necessarily as big a barrier as you think.

The most important thing is your diet, and making sure that you get enough food in order to grow. What do you eat in an average day?

On 10/26/2017 at 4:29 PM, Lex_fit42 said:

Hey team 

may not be the right topic but I’ll ask a questrion

im 42  and been training for almost 2 years. Something new I’ve started in my live. However being a hardgainer I bearly can build muscles I know I’m not 20 and have admitted that. Always been a skinny guy. But surely our here must be some tips help to get bigger and leaner in your 42. I also would love to have a pro bodybilding trainer to help me out 

any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot 

I’m in Auckland by the way 

Hey mate,

you can grow muscles at any age. The fact that you have only been involved for two years means you should be able to make progress quite quickly with the correct approach to training, nutrition, recovery, supplementation, etc.

If you're interested, check out my site www.jordanearlfitness.com and we can talk further.