Iphone App for log and track routine and progress

rodboc

Hi Guys,

I would like to ask to the community, Which one is the app you use to track and log your routines? At the moment I like Jefit because allow me to create the routine online and add my weights. Any suggestion? 

Thanks guys

i've used a few in the past in my time but sorry can't remember the names! i think few of them were linked with myfitnesspal / runkeeper which was handy. in the end i stopped because pulling out the phone was always proving more distracting than anything and at times it took longer to edit things when i deviated from plan a bit because some equipment was occupied or whatever. i now keep hone at home or in my pocket. a simple 3b1 notebook with a pen is all i need, write down my planned routine somewhere on a main page and just fill in what i actually did during rest periods at gym. lot less mucking around and end of the day you still have a way of tracking your progress over time as well as performance work done vs work planned.  if you do have the self control to use an app in the gym then i commend you.

also,  welcome!