Wonder Woman

tallulahangie

The face does look a bit masculin but I believe that is a result of very low bodyfat, and not neccessarily an indicator of steroid use. Her body however is in top form

i beg to differ, ive been looking at contest pics of male/female bb'rs for a while now.. and to be honest her face looks to be on par with some of the much more developed female athletes out there..

of course there are people who will scramble to defend this... its just my opinion

you can tell from her face shes been using some vitimin S.. personally i dont like this look.. but she is dedicated..

I think that this is how a female can look after 10 years training and doing everything right (diet, training, rest, eating and growing) Often we look for another reason for someone's success cos our own success is lacking.

you can tell from her face shes been using some vitimin S.. personally i dont like this look.. but she is dedicated..

I think that this is how a female can look after 10 years training and doing everything right (diet, training, rest, eating and growing) Often we look for another reason for someone's success cos our own success is lacking.

no offense but my succes is not lacking .. im coming through my goals like a freight train.. show me another person on this board whos put on 31kg in 2.5 years ?... im not saying that shes not dedicated... but are you really that naive ?

• 4 months later...

no offense but my succes is not lacking .. im coming through my goals like a freight train.. show me another person on this board whos put on 31kg in 2.5 years ?... im not saying that shes not dedicated... but are you really that naive ?

Jono 31kgs in 2.5 years of what!!!! FAT!!!!!!

Ive seen your pics

Well done :pfft:

I think Ali looks great, and she is in fact natural. Goes to show how much Jono Knows.

I suppose with all your experience in "looking at contest pics of Female B/B and fitness athletes" we cant blame you for your ignorance. As you have never, and probably never will compete yourself You will never know what changers the body goes through.

Jono 31kgs in 2.5 years of what!!!! FAT!!!!!!

Ive seen your pics

Well done :pfft:

I think Ali looks great, and she is in fact natural. Goes to show how much Jono Knows.

I suppose with all your experience in "looking at contest pics of Female B/B and fitness athletes" we cant blame you for your ignorance. As you have never, and probably never will compete yourself You will never know what changers the body goes through.

lol :grin:

think what you want its not gonna bother me

I believe we originaly talking about Helen Aloiai. Thats the problem with resurecting old posts I guess. But I am guilty of that too.

Looking at jonos before and after there can be no way you can say it is all fat, take a look at his journal and see the progress he has made before hitting out.

Looking at jonos before and after there can be no way you can say it is all fat, take a look at his journal and see the progress he has made before hitting out.

:stupid:

Also the current wonder woman is amazing, 150kg deadlift :shock: For how much she weighs thats pretty amazing.