Transgenders in strength sports

As a super conservative, as long as the government stays out of this I couldnt care less. If a federation thinks its bs and does not want to include TS in their sports, then f*ck the equality / anti discrimination laws that they have in europe etc, forcing them to include.

Same goes for government forcing them to use a bathroom they dont want to use etc.

On a side note, all of the pictures below are of transgender girls, Id bang them despite their male genetalia (or perhaps because of it)

They are fucking hot, and could you really say their mentally ill, or just really gorgeous women with penises?

The last one is from NZ too :wub:

13249790_774035082698769_1521564000_n.jpg12724770_1088314284560048_541400804_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, Wookie said:

The ridiculous thing about 6 year olds choosing their gender is that we don't trust the kid with a box of panadol or a sharp knife, but apparently it's ok to make life altering decisions about whether they become a man or woman.

Yes but if a person begins a transition at this age (way before puberty begins), they will end up as an extremly passable woman, and look super hot by the time they are 18.

On the other hand, transitioning when you are 'old enough' to make this decision will result in looking like a  masculine drag queen for most people, which is very bad for their mental wellbeing.

3 hours ago, HarryB said:

Yeah so female to male trans. Probably just taking as much test as most of the other girls in the division. 

Are women really using that much gear? Obviously shows how uninformed I am about it. was curious as to whether that girl Cleo van wyk at proraw was using something as she is jacked as f*ck and has a 625kg total . Not assuming she is just curious.

Just now, Skeletor said:

Are women really using that much gear? Obviously shows how uninformed I am about it. was curious as to whether that girl Cleo van wyk at proraw was using something as she is jacked as f*ck and has a 625kg total . Not assuming she is just curious.

not just the top ones. I know some that competed at pro raw that do and some that don't .

doesnt mean shit though, Chleo is a freak anyway, chuck any amount of gear at another girl it's not gonna be the same result. 

To be natty at pro raw is just putting yourself at a disadvantage 

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

She was banned from IPF about 2 years ago.

2 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Yes but if a person begins a transition at this age (way before puberty begins), they will end up as an extremly passable woman, and look super hot by the time they are 18.

On the other hand, transitioning when you are 'old enough' to make this decision will result in looking like a  masculine drag queen for most people, which is very bad for their mental wellbeing.

I couldn't decide between Coco Pops and Fruit Loops when I was 6.

To give that responsibility to a 6 year old is child abuse.

1 hour ago, Skeletor said:

You were legitimately wondering if she uses gear and you didn't make the assumption that she does from looking at her?

Ever found yourself wondering if Phil Heath is a lifetime natural?

29 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I couldn't decide between Coco Pops and Fruit Loops when I was 6.

To give that responsibility to a 6 year old is child abuse.

Thats not what I was trying to say, im saying the earlier you start to transition, the more woman like and attractive they become.

Not too concerned with the morality behind this, but the world needs more 10/10 passable trannys (see pics above)

Cute little creatures they are

Gyzzbrah those men look exactly like women that's why they look fuckable in those photos.

Yes you'd have to be fucked in the head to do that to your body. Same as people who get excessive unnecessary cosmetic surgery being fucked in the head except more fucked if they legit think they're opposite sex.

Just now, PETN said:

Gyzzbrah those men look exactly like women that's why they look fuckable in those photos.

Yes you'd have to be fucked in the head to do that to your body. Same as people who get excessive unnecessary cosmetic surgery being fucked in the head.

That's a pretty archaic view? There's a fair bit of research nowadays on gender identity and not a lot of it points to individuals being "fucked in the head".  :)

To each their own, though I like Jono's point, at 6 I couldn't tie my laces and trucked my bed every few nights......not sure if I really knew the difference between boys & girls other than one group had long hair and wore pink and the other group liked trucks and eating dirt. Endocrinology and transitioning wouldn't be topics I'd back myself on at that age!!!

18 minutes ago, PETN said:

You were legitimately wondering if she uses gear and you didn't make the assumption that she does from looking at her?

Ever found yourself wondering if Phil Heath is a lifetime natural?

Well I don't really have a lot of experience with women and gear. I mean I definitely thought she was possibly using something by how strong her dead was but I know a couple of girls in palmy here who are pretty muscular and natty with some good lifts so just wasn't sure. I just thought gear was extremely dangerous for women but I'm still learning.

15 minutes ago, PETN said:

Yes you'd have to be fucked in the head to do that to your body. Same as people who get excessive unnecessary cosmetic surgery being fucked in the head except more fucked if they legit think they're opposite sex.

If a girl like in the pictures above got in bed with you and you saw they had a dick, would you

a) tease them about their childhood struggles till they cried, then cuddle them and stroke their dick while they cried

b) think nothing of it, and proceed to have sex with them

c) knock their teeth out and send them home in an ambulance

5 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Well I don't really have a lot of experience with women and gear. I mean I definitely thought she was possibly using something by how strong her dead was but I know a couple of girls in palmy here who are pretty muscular and natty with some good lifts so just wasn't sure. I just thought gear was extremely dangerous for women but I'm still learning.

Jawline and delts are where you look, and obv voice.

I know the ladies you're talking about, despite deads pushing close to 200, their benches are significantly below 100. A 190 dead and a 65 bench is usually a good sign of  nattyness amongst females.

Not to say being strong in all 3 lifts = gear.

2 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Shes Juiooocy as f*ck mate, pretty easy to tell

Just now, PETN said:

Not really an archaic view Nate. More so based on facts. Next youll be telling me that people can identify as different races, species and non living objects.

All are essentially the same thing. I.e. ignoring DNA.

I identify as a different race. But thats the thing, I merely identify.

I dont actually believe I am physically a different ethnicity, or expect other people to believe that I physically am.

Also answer my question and choose between the 3 scenarios I listed or throw up your own suggestion of what you would do.

Just now, GyzzBrah said:

I identify as a different race. But thats the thing, I merely identify.

I dont actually believe I am physically a different ethnicity, or expect other people to believe that I physically am.

Also answer my question and choose between the 3 scenarios I listed or throw up your own suggestion of what you would do.

Out of those options, C. But considering I'm not on grinder, am not retarded and don't try and pick up trannies I don't see it being that likely a scenario.

If It did somehow happen would most likely just leave or make them leave immediately if it was a genuine misunderstanding and not deceitful or malicious on their part.

14 minutes ago, PETN said:

Not really an archaic view Nate. More so based on facts. Next youll be telling me that people can identify as different races, species and non living objects.

All are essentially the same thing. I.e. ignoring DNA.

Just to clarify I don't really give a f*ck what stupid shit people believe or do to themselves. Their problem not mine and if it doesn't affect me I couldn't really care less.

But obviously I'm going to think that person is fucked in the head and write them off as someone devoid of logic and pretty much disregard anything they say.

It's ridiculous that people are even entertaining the idea. Guess that's what happens to a species when you effectively remove natural selection pressures from it.