NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Bruce Al

UFC 194

2 hours ago, Bruce Al said:

I picked Holloway and Rockhold But nothing went how i expected.

Aldo seems like a sore loser, kinda glad he lost now.

I'd be stunned too if I hadn't lost in 10 years.

Apparently the translator massively missed the nuance of what he said post fight. Translator said "That wasn't a fight, I want a rematch." or something to those effects as if he was disputing what happened. He actually said something like, "I didn't get the chance to fight, I would like to try again." Which tbh, doesn't sound nearly as bad.

Bloodyelbow, MMAFighting.com and a bunch of websites were all down this morning. Conor broke the internets.

Wow. Heavy is the head that wears the crown. Loads of champs taken out this year.

That Aldo fight was insane. I thought Aldo clocked him and was starting off awesome. Then he just falls over ...

I'm not a massive coner fan. But that was an impressive win.

I thought it was gonna be a double knockout for a second there. Unreal to watch and yeah a lot of title holders shockingly dropped. Starting to enjoy the UFC .  But I've never ever seen a sport where so many guys get so insecure on the social media posts like they do in ufc ones. Full on arguing and threatening each other , putting each other down . Every single post on IG. 

5 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

I thought it was gonna be a double knockout for a second there. Unreal to watch and yeah a lot of title holders shockingly dropped. Starting to enjoy the UFC .  But I've never ever seen a sport where so many guys get so insecure on the social media posts like they do in ufc ones. Full on arguing and threatening each other , putting each other down . Every single post on IG. 

It's like bodybuilding wars lol cept no knock outs cos... faggots

Both title fights were insane, Rockhold backed up what he said, he was a different level to an old machida. Some great potential rematches in the next year or so Holm v Rousey 2, Aldo v McGregor 2 (really depends if rumors about both movement between weight classes), Weidman v Rockhold 2 (Weidman was undefeated before this fight so deserves another shot soon) and Jones v Cormier 2

On 12/15/2015 at 10:09 AM, Wookie said:

All I can say is Dana is going to make Rockhold vs Belfort 2, and Vitor is going to die.

That will be insane.
Vitor is a rough fight for anyone though, it can be over so quick, as soon as Vitor smells blood he finishes very fast. 
Rockhold does have the pace and smarts to hopefully avoid that though.

Hope this fight happens :D

If rockhold was 40 then vitor may have a chance.. Except rockhold is in his prime. Post trt Belfort cant handle guys like Romero, Jacare, Weidman IMO. And he'd have to beat one of them before a shot at rockhold atleast.