NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
GyzzBrah

Diet

4 hours ago, maccaz said:

bryan

you're not autistic

accept that like you accepted you don't need trt and you will be way better off

stop looking for crutches and you will actually be not that bad.

also post diet and training for today 

But his parents could pay for test

10 minutes ago, Bigken1985 said:

If they are that clueless how the duck did they get do rich. Kind of pissed me off. Did they win lotto or get paid out or some shit

They arent rich. They could be, if they didnt buy 20$ chickens

Some people like to shop at nice shops. Why do you think people go to Nosh and Farahs they pay more money and its nicer. That's why some people shop at new world and others go to pak and save... Same stuff different prices. If you only eat 100g of chicken per serve then it's not really that much money. Not everyone goes to the gym and gorges their faces till they are sick to try get big muscles lol

^ This. It seems Saint John's Butchery is a free range butchery. So yep - good meat, properly butchered... it will cost more than the Mad Butcher, but it probably tastes a bit nicer too.

The problem here is just a difference in philosophies. Gyzz wants quantity, his parents want quality. Since they're the ones paying, I think they're allowed to choose!

oh yeh nah i agree with tom and peso. 

was just applying pressure as it seemed like the usual gyzz excuses that come up every couple weeks. fair enough my parents also like to spend more than they need to.

1 hour ago, Pseudonym said:

^ This. It seems Saint John's Butchery is a free range butchery. So yep - good meat, properly butchered... it will cost more than the Mad Butcher, but it probably tastes a bit nicer too.

The problem here is just a difference in philosophies. Gyzz wants quantity, his parents want quality. Since they're the ones paying, I think they're allowed to choose!

Actually if I had it my way, if not for the pressure and support from maccaz etc I would just eat nothing.

1 hour ago, Pseudonym said:

Do you think there would be a significant difference in taste between a boiled piece of St Johns breast compared to a boiled piece of mad butcher breast?

If you're boiling it, possibly not. But then his parents probably aren't boiling it.

There is definitely a difference between a good quality steak (particularly home-kill) that's been properly hung and butchered, and a steak from the Mad Butcher which is so water-logged you virtually need to wring it out before grilling.

2 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

If you're boiling it, possibly not. But then his parents probably aren't boiling it.

There is definitely a difference between a good quality steak (particularly home-kill) that's been properly hung and butchered, and a steak from the Mad Butcher which is so water-logged you virtually need to wring it out before grilling.

Agree on steak. 

Bacon too actually see how much water comes out of 1kg value pack vs home kill or expensive deli bacon 

It's also slightly false economy... because at a cheap butchers, while you may pay a low price per kilo, a lot of what you're paying for is water weight. So really you should adjust the cheap price up, and the expensive price down.

I never cooked raw meat in my life except maybe flipping a few steaks and also bacon.

There is this thing that if I look at dripping egg whites / raw chicken for too long I get a gag reflex and feel like puking.

This is the main reason why I dont cook my own meat and eat as much protein as I should, above all else. I hope you can understand.

22 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

I never cooked raw meat in my life except maybe flipping a few steaks and also bacon.

There is this thing that if I look at dripping egg whites / raw chicken for too long I get a gag reflex and feel like puking.

This is the main reason why I dont cook my own meat and eat as much protein as I should, above all else. I hope you can understand.

That's messed up bro. Why you separating egg whites anyway? Just eat red meat

On ‎19‎/‎12‎/‎2015 at 2:57 PM, GyzzBrah said:

Just buy the egg whites in a bag? They look more like juice without colour.

You can get protein from sources other than egg whites and chicken. Fish and lean beef are good. You could even hit some tofu if you were feeling a bit vego (7g of protein per 100g of tofu). I myself am not a tofu fan and would eat chicken for all of my 6 meals every day- but I can see past the dripping raw chicken to the other side of the rainbow of hot cooked chicken.

41 minutes ago, Georg said:

Just buy the egg whites in a bag? They look more like juice without colour.

You can get protein from sources other than egg whites and chicken. Fish and lean beef are good. You could even hit some tofu if you were feeling a bit vego (7g of protein per 100g of tofu). I myself am not a tofu fan and would eat chicken for all of my 6 meals every day- but I can see past the dripping raw chicken to the other side of the rainbow of hot cooked chicken.

gyzz

i also dont particularly enjoy touching any raw meat, i dont  do it for fun though just because i have no other choice.

if your parents aren't that stressed about the price they pay, could get those prepacked roast chicken breast that come in the deli section in the supermarket, i saw them over here for 22$/kg shredded roast chicken breast. just take out of packet and eat, easy. just an oiption

23 hours ago, Bigken1985 said:
2 hours ago, maccaz said:

gyzz

i also dont particularly enjoy touching any raw meat, i dont  do it for fun though just because i have no other choice.

if your parents aren't that stressed about the price they pay, could get those prepacked roast chicken breast that come in the deli section in the supermarket, i saw them over here for 22$/kg shredded roast chicken breast. just take out of packet and eat, easy. just an oiption

That's messed up bro. Why you separating egg whites anyway? Just eat red meat

Yeah believe it or not a couple of years ago my diet was sopt on, when I had that noob gains motivation. I would have frozen pre flavoured chicken breast x 2 every day with 300g pasta, right after my post workout kfc (preceeded by massgainer and 4eggs for breakfast) and right before my frozen pizza afternoon tea. Was the best gains I ever made.

27 minutes ago, Bruce Al said:

Yo gyzz, unlike maccaz, you should eat some pussy and harden up. 

Probably never will get a chance to bro. Like if I have a conversation with a girl that may be an achievement

13 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Probably never will get a chance to bro. Like if I have a conversation with a girl that may be an achievement

yeh stop whining

that shit happens

u kind of shot urself in the foot by wearing makeup and being a weirdo at current school and while being emo fgt worked for me in my teenage years, times change

so go to uni, be normal, don't be a weirdo., dont ask girls if they are interested in watching your torture videos on your phone, dont wear makeup, dress normal, continue lifting, iv done half the work for you just spelling this shit out

dont bloody tell anyone you think you're autistic either haha