NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
GyzzBrah

Diet

10 hours ago, Bruce Al said:

Do You Like canned Salmon Gyzz? Japan has radio activated all the tuna in the world.

If you're being serious, this didn't happen.  Is this a David Wolfe/Natural News thing?

Hippy publications have drawn attention to salmon and other fish with tumors, growths, and other diseases following the Fukushima event.  They forget the part where it also happened prior.  And they never demonstrate radiation as a factor, merely imply it.  Images they use of fucked up fish date back as far as 2004.  Lazy publications forget that reverse image search is commonly used.

Very recent US testing showed ocean radiation levels at 1/500th of the 'safe' level, at the highest scoring site.  For context, the exclusion zones of Chernobyl and Fukushima aren't as radioactive as the inside of a smoker's lungs.

Yes, fish are now a tiny bit more radioactive than pre-Fukushima.

There is stuff to worry about, but this isn't one of them.

14 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Today

300ml Juice

M1: 3 Egg, 330g Rice, 75g Ham.

200ml Juice

Small Fries

M2: 200g Pasta, 190g Tuna

100g Rice

Calories 2290

Protein 90g

Carbs 366g

Fat 41g

bro

dont piss me off again

dont ask me for advice if ur just gonna disregard it, dont waste my time.

wtf is this 366 carb over 2 meals? 

10 minutes ago, maccaz said:

bro

dont piss me off again

dont ask me for advice if ur just gonna disregard it, dont waste my time.

wtf is this 366 carb over 2 meals? 

Nah seriously I have to get the hang of proportions now that I make my own meals.

I struggled to forsee what the proportions would eventually ammount to.

So for example rice only has 20g Carb per 100g, but pasta has 80g per 100g

So now I will remember to either use less carb source, and add in more protein source.

Just now, GyzzBrah said:

Nah seriously I have to get the hang of proportions now that I make my own meals.

So for example rice only has 20g Carb per 100g, but pasta has 80g per 100g

So now I will remember to either use less carb source, and add in more protein source.

dont drink juice lol

also work out macros before u make something, not after

3 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

So for example rice only has 20g Carb per 100g, but pasta has 80g per

You're comparing cooked rice to dry pasta. Fucking stupid.

46 minutes ago, BAE said:

also cooked rice takes on a lot of water weight. paste does but nowhere near as much i reckon

30 minutes ago, Bruce Al said:
19 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Seems like alot of calories for such a small amount of shit.

Old Mate The Mad Butcher has boneless chicken breasts on Special for $9.99/kg at the Moment Homie.

Rippppppped! Paid $16.99 for a good few kilos in the weekend

I'll just cry over here while I eat my over priced chicken

2 hours ago, BAE said:

Actually there is piss all difference in weight for pasta. You, are fucking stupid.

Edit: There is a huge difference, but very little perceived difference.  small handful of rice will make a massive pot that is daunting to consume, but 300g of pasta cooks what  appears to be roughly the same ammount.

1 hour ago, Georg said:

Rippppppped! Paid $16.99 for a good few kilos in the weekend

I'll just cry over here while I eat my over priced chicken

Idk where my parents buy meat from but they pay 17$ for like 300g chicken (300g when cooked).

31 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

Actually there is piss all difference in weight for pasta. You, are fucking stupid.

Edit: There is a huge difference, but very little perceived difference.  small handful of rice will make a massive pot that is daunting to consume, but 300g of pasta cooks what  appears to be roughly the same ammount.

Per 100g:

Raw rice is 80g carbs approx

Raw pasta is 75g carbs approx

Cooked rice is 30g carbs approx

Cooked pasta is 30g carbs approx

Im talking about actual difference not just what you think has happened from looking at it lol. If you crushed pasta up to rice sized pieces that fitted together as well as rice does youd see basically the same changes. Both undergo the same starch gelatinisation process when cooked.

You could have deduced this yourself by weighing your pasta before and after cooking.

16 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Idk where my parents buy meat from but they pay 17$ for like 300g chicken (300g when cooked).

That's approx. 450g raw, so I retract my statement of getting ripped off at $17 p/kg because that would mean your parents are paying $34+ per kilo of chicken...

THAT is some fancy ASF chicken

1 hour ago, Georg said:

That's approx. 450g raw, so I retract my statement of getting ripped off at $17 p/kg because that would mean your parents are paying $34+ per kilo of chicken...

THAT is some fancy ASF chicken

its not true, dont read into it

3 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

Yeah 34$ sounds wrong its probably way less than that. But Im pretty sure one of the chicken brands was around 17$ I'll have a look what the grams were.

gyzz

find out how much your parents pay for 1kg of boneless skinless chicken  breast

1 hour ago, GyzzBrah said:

20151216_124649.jpg

yeh thats ridiculous bro.,

there is a difference between being too proud to eat budget foods, and being such an idiot that you are literally being raped in the wallet. both are just various levels of stupid but there is a difference. tell your parents m8

1 minute ago, maccaz said:

yeh thats ridiculous bro.,

there is a difference between being too proud to eat budget foods, and being such an idiot that you are literally being raped in the wallet. both are just various levels of stupid but there is a difference. tell your parents m8

Can I blame them for inheriting their stupidness as well? I swear my dad is also slightly autistic, the way he talks to people and shit.

And yeah nah I know its ridiculous, and they are aware of the cheaper meats and stuff. Sometimes they wont go mad butcher if ppl there are chineese or some other racist shit. And they give me the same bloody lecture about how not to complain what they buy because they are "better than all those other parents for providing me the best" etc.

bryan

you're not autistic

accept that like you accepted you don't need trt and you will be way better off

stop looking for crutches and you will actually be not that bad.

also post diet and training for today 

4 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Can I blame them for inheriting their stupidness as well? I swear my dad is also slightly autistic, the way he talks to people and shit.

And yeah nah I know its ridiculous, and they are aware of the cheaper meats and stuff. Sometimes they wont go mad butcher if ppl there are chineese or some other racist shit. And they give me the same bloody lecture about how not to complain what they buy because they are "better than all those other parents for providing me the best" etc.

If they are that clueless how the duck did they get do rich. Kind of pissed me off. Did they win lotto or get paid out or some shit