ufc 187

Bruce Al

I've seen a few of his fights. Taken out a few old ufc names. Beast. How's his cardio? Has be been there yet?

Anywho... Great ufc on Sunday.the main card went as I thought except for Travis Browne

Love cowboys style.

I cant think of any Old UFC names he's taken out?

Love Pudz he's the absolute man but has a bit to much muscle still i feel when he fought Tim Sylvia (ex ufc champ) he gassed fast and got a bit of a hiding.

I cant think of any Old UFC names he's taken out?

Love Pudz he's the absolute man but has a bit to much muscle still i feel when he fought Tim Sylvia (ex ufc champ) he gassed fast and got a bit of a hiding.

Sean McCorkle fought in the UFC and he split a win/loss with him, Rolles did 1 fight in the UFC

• 1 year later...

I read his book, and it did say one of the things he remembers when he was young was being hungry all the time, and there never being enough food in the house. A Big pot of boiled lamb flaps would sit on the stove for over a week, and over time would go off, they were still forced to eat it maggots and all. I'm really glad he got out of that life and house, his father was just a nasty muthaf*cker, sexually abusing his sister, severe bashings on regular basis. His older commited suicide after battling schizophrenia, not helped by having his head rammed through the walls of the house they lived in on a regular basis.

33 minutes ago, Wookie said:

Having wrestled him for 5mins once, I can attest that he is an absolute beast of a man.

confirm he trained at my gym one weekend in like 2012 i think it was, oliver mma. i didnt get a chance to roll with him but he threw steve oliver around easily, and steve can pop my head off with his hands easily if he wants lol