Mayweather v Pacquiao

Pseudonym

Richest bout in history, apparently. BBC is reporting that tickets are on sale on online marketplaces for $351,000 (£230,000).

So... anyone going to watch this? :D

This would be corporate tickets? Both fighters get a cut of the PPV`s, would be the highest earnings for one fight for both of them.

This would be corporate tickets? Both fighters get a cut of the PPV`s, would be the highest earnings for one fight for both of them.

Corp or front row. Ring side went for a minimum of $120K. Think the cheap seats were still 40k or something insane like that.

It's on TMT terms so it's a 60/40 split to Floyd, rematch if Floyd loses (not one for Manny) and the list goes on. He's a true businessman and athlete so I take my hat off to the guy.

Not sure who to back but I've always liked Manny.

I paid $60 to watch this on pay per view then checked roster and well let's just say all those pre fights better last the distance or I'm gonna cry. Still all the neighbours are coming over to watch so I hope they clean up after themselves :'(

I'm hoping Pacman punches the shit out of Mayweather.

Bars/pubs pay more than $50 for ppv bro. Not sure on Exactly what they pay but it's a lot of money.

Too true but $20 seems a lot ? Considering its on a Sunday afternoon when they would usually be pretty quiet, surely they would make a killing on the drinks alone 

Bars/pubs pay more than $50 for ppv bro. Not sure on Exactly what they pay but it's a lot of money.

manager of sinbin in taka told me back in the day they can choose whether to pay per head or its worked out on max capacity of the bar flat rate and they paid 1500 for boxing ppv events.

ufc much cheaper i think

Too true but $20 seems a lot ? Considering its on a Sunday afternoon when they would usually be pretty quiet, surely they would make a killing on the drinks alone

Yeah I'm not sure bro. Maybe it's to discourage bludgers who won't buy drinks.

$20 at door and that is voucher for food or drink would be a good idea.

Yeah I'm not sure bro. Maybe it's to discourage bludgers who won't buy drinks.

$20 at door and that is voucher for food or drink would be a good idea.

Now thats an idea, Even if it included one drink id pay for the atmosphere in the bar