Parker v Pettaway

Pseudonym

Yeah pettaway has a good record but I'm

Not sure who he has fought. I thought it was disgraceful the circus at the undercard weigh in with that sideshow brown butterbean and the ex Tongan rugby player. How embarrassing for nz pro boxing and it's taken the spotlight off the real event. I thought it was really silly.

Yeah pettaway has a good record but I'm

Not sure who he has fought. I thought it was disgraceful the circus at the undercard weigh in with that sideshow brown butterbean and the ex Tongan rugby player. How embarrassing for nz pro boxing and it's taken the spotlight off the real event. I thought it was really silly.

So embarassing and even worse the number of people posting it on fb "mean maori mean" etc.

Uncivilised bullshit lol rugby players dont go tackling eachother outside of game so dnno why its acceptable for boxers to do this shit

I suppose boxing will always have the sideshow aspect to it, its all part of it.

I actually cant wait to see this fight. Jason Pettaway has attributes that The Brazillian guy didn`t, and will be more formidable opponent, team Parker would've trained accordingly.  We haven`t seen Joe Parker take a solid counter punch thus far either, both are quick etc etc..all in all should make for one awesome fight. GO PARKER!!

Parker is either really good or this guy is really shit lol. Pettaway looked completly hopeless, awkward and out of time even when under no pressure from Parker at all. Fight almost looked staged at times, but the guy is 10 years older. These fights of parkers are kind of becoming a joke unfairly matched and one sided.

I want to see him fight a top 5 opponent in either of the 3 organisations.

Latest is Parker is spending 3 weeks now in Florida as Klitchkos sparring partner.

Also Kevin Barry said they want to put Parker in with a shorter fighter next as he hasn't had enough practice against tall rangy guys.

You'd think 3 weeks with Wlad would help that, but anyway.