Ultimate Warrior dies, aged 54

Pseudonym

Question for you guys with the recent passing of the Ultimate Warrior do you guys think most guys like Ultimate Warrior,Rick Rude,Macho man,Warload etc were using huge amounts of gear back then?

Haha more than likely. 

I don't think that is what caused his death though would have been all the cocaine and pain killers they were taking on there tours. The old schools wrestlers use to party hard! 

I think that culture has changed in wrestling now though, I think we will see more recent wrestlers like John Cena and The Rock living a lot longer... 

There is now a WWE wellness programe which [includes] testing for gear

Really? I'd love to know how that works... :D

"I'm sorry, Mr Rock. Your blood results came back, and your testosterone is only ten times the normal reading. We're going to have to supplement your supplementation."

That is one of the things that crossed my mind when I heard about the WWE Wellness programe on WWE.com in 2006 like how it is run etc and what other testing they do.There is a article about the WWE Wellness center on Wikipedia

Do adults actually watch this shit?

I watched it in the 80's. And these guys (along with Arnie) inspired young boys to pick up the iron.

As for everyone online chasing the 'AAS caused this', they forget that heart disease is a big killer of men regardless of lifestyle choices (though poor choices can increase the risk). correlation does not imply causation. But we know this already.

That WWE wrestling has no off season, so no cycling. Also, as mentioned everywhere; the 24/7 cocaine and pain killers do more harm than AAS. Cocaine must cause a big demand on the cardio-vascular system.

and yes I am bias.

• 3 weeks later...