NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
whiterhyno

Mr Jnr Universe 2001

But the Megan I'm talking about is not the girl who was asking for him before. I'm talking about Megan who used to train with him and was with him for a long time, I think she was also a kiwi... Very fit!  I think she was actually in the same competition as him in 2001. I don't know this girl asking for him now.

was only in touch with Gareth for a short period between 2003 and 2004, then in 2007 saw him again and kept in touch over the phone for a while. After he left Brisbane we only met once, and at the time he hadn't moved to Petrth yet. I think he was in Melbourne... But you know him, not sure even if that's a true. But I still care about him and it pains me to read all the crap people have been writing about him here... yes, he has issues.... But who doesn't?

Luci, I don't think anyone here knows where Gareth is, sorry.

However, if he does happen to see this topic, he can contact me and I'll pass on your email. Smile

Ok. So if he does you can contact me again and I will pass my email to you. But no piss taking ok. Cheers

Like I told you before g doesnt want to be found. Youre well aware of his issues/reasons for keeping to himself now it seems so why is this so hard to understand?

Hes alive. Just leave it at that.

Like I told you before g doesnt want to be found. Youre well aware of his issues/reasons for keeping to himself now it seems so why is this so hard to understand?

Nah he's dead brO.

RIP

Nah he's dead brO.

RIP

Witness Relocation.....

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has any contact details for Gareth or maybe  able to get a hold of him for me.

Gareth's my cousin and i haven't seen or heard from him since March 1993 .

Chris