Goals for 2006

andrew_k

With 2006 just around the corner I guess now is the time for setting a few training goals for the coming year. Currently (at 5ft 11" tall) I weigh 100kg with my arms just under 17". My thighs are 26" (nowhere near Jono!!). For 2006 I want to get 18" arms, be leaner than I am now while weighing in at 110kg plus improve my overall symmetry.

With 2006 just around the corner I guess now is the time for setting a few training goals for the coming year. Currently (at 5ft 11" tall) I weigh 100kg with my arms just under 17". My thighs are 26" (nowhere near Jono!!). For 2006 I want to get 18" arms, be leaner than I am now while weighing in at 110kg plus improve my overall symmetry.

If you dont mine me asking where is all your weight. Im an inch taller and weight 10 kilos less, yet i have bigger arm and thigh measurements :?

As for my goals i would like to achive some more muscle funnily enough :pfft: and one day id like to actually perform a successful cut and get down to sub 10 BF.

If you dont mine me asking where is all your weight. Im an inch taller and weight 10 kilos less, yet i have bigger arm and thigh measurements :?

Wow, really good question, I don't mind at all. I initially thought I may have a heavier bone structure than you but in actual fact I am not that big boned. My wrists are 7 3/8", just above my ankles I measure 9 1/2 inches. I do have quite long arms/limbs. For instance my arms hanging at my sides are only about 14 7/8". Their length from shoulder to finger tip is just over 33". I am also slightly barrel chested (I have a reasonably sized rib cage). However I am of average width, I am not narrow shouldered but wasn't blessed with a one metre wide clavicle. The last option of course, which I really don't want to consider is I could just be fat.... :(

If you don't mind could you tell me your stats? Its interesting the difference in body types around here.

Wow, really good question, I don't mind at all. I initially thought I may have a heavier bone structure than you but in actual fact I am not that big boned. My wrists are 7 3/8", just above my ankles I measure 9 1/2 inches. I do have quite long arms/limbs. For instance my arms hanging at my sides are only about 14 7/8". Their length from shoulder to finger tip is just over 33". I am also slightly barrel chested (I have a reasonably sized rib cage). However I am of average width, I am not narrow shouldered but wasn't blessed with a one metre wide clavicle. The last option of course, which I really don't want to consider is I could just be fat.... :(

If you don't mind could you tell me your stats? Its interesting the difference in body types around here.

you have huge wrists. mine are 6"

I want to hit 110 kgs on a bulk and keep my bf to about 15% I think this is doable the problem I have had this year is seting my expectations too high, then feeling down when they are not reached.

Wrists are 7.5" and I am at best medium bone structure

whats ur current squat/dead like man ?

I want to hit 110 kgs on a bulk and keep my bf to about 15% I think this is doable the problem I have had this year is seting my expectations too high, then feeling down when they are not reached.

At 100kg for 6 on squat not long got back into these, had a few knee issues so been taking it easy, I will get serious on them next year !!

Deads I have not done in years.

I am looking for a new split and routine to start off the new year with so I may incorporate them. Just looking at a few routines at the moment.

At 100kg for 6 on squat not long got back into these, had a few knee issues so been taking it easy, I will get serious on them next year !!

Deads I have not done in years.

I am looking for a new split and routine to start off the new year with so I may incorporate them. Just looking at a few routines at the moment.

deads are an awesome lift that will add so much to u. i see no reason not to do them

My main goal is to sort out my back injury once and for all. Everything else hinges on that, so it's got to be the #1 goal for 2006.

I want to drop enough BF to see some abs for once and to keep increasing my muscle mass - ideally to stay in the 103 -105kg range - just leaner.

I'm also still aiming for 100kg on incline bench and close grip bench and to get back into some heavy leg workouts.

My goal for 2006 is to add more muscle & keep progressing every workout.

However my aim is not to get too fatty. I plan on consuming more protein & just upping my carbs a bit. One thing I have learnt this year is my body doesn't process carbs all that well. I'm on a moderate low carb diet at the moment with refeeds in the weekends & it seems to be working well for me. So hopefully I can just increase the food quantites & I'll pack on some more size.

As for my goals i would like to achive some more muscle funnily enough :pfft: and one day id like to actually perform a successful cut and get down to sub 10 BF.

The tape measure must have been out a couple of times!! You can surely remember from last time!!

My goals or rather what I would like to see next year is to bring back the sport of bodybuilding to where it belongs--- to the Bodybuilders !!!

I would like to see a compromise worked out with the drug testing and I would like to see a Decent Natural Show with blanket testing run.

I would like to see prizes of decent worth for our Nations best and I would like to see the MR and Mrs NZ titles earn the respect it deserves !!

I would also like to see better and honest management of the federations and I would to see all the HYPOCRITS and PEOPLE WITH HIDDEN AGENDAS to leave the sport and leave it up to those who genuinly have "BODYBUILDING" in their veins and the best intrest of the sport and its future to take cear of it !!

I dont want that much realy -------- Do I ?????