0900 1 scoop protein and water

1030 250 gms chicken breast and a half kumara

1130 1 scoop protein powder with water

1230 2x tins 185 gm tuna half kumara

1330 2 scoops protein powder with water

1500 2x tins 185gm tuna and a whole kumara

1630 1 scoop protein powder

1742 3x pork fillets carrots and peas

1x kumara( prob bit late to eat kumara but i could have chewed my arm off that bloody hungry)

2000 200gm chicken breast

2200 1 scoop protein powder and bed to sleep

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

also drink 4-5 litres water a day , should i cut this back to minimise bloat?

have a couple multvitamins also and will get milkthistle today

Diet looks good and clean, dbol sounds like a good kick start, cycle looks good but doses may be a little low just speaking from my first cycle. but other more experienced people on here will let you no abit more about the dose.

as with the water you need to keep hydrated for protein synthesis to occur so dont cut back water just watch your sodium (salt) intake. alot of the bloat comes down to how an individual reacts to the gear.

good luck

You should start a log when you do start :wink:

1st shots yesterday 1ml each quad, freaky stuff my heart was pounding, i was very nervous, hit a nerve or something in left quad , used 23 gauge piks

drew back on both quads and no sign of blood , no soreness or anything so i assume i did ok :pfft: .. also am i likely to get deca dick on this amount ?

1st shots yesterday 1ml each quad, freaky stuff my heart was pounding, i was very nervous, hit a nerve or something in left quad , used 23 gauge piks

drew back on both quads and no sign of blood , no soreness or anything so i assume i did ok :pfft: .. also am i likely to get deca dick on this amount ?

You get in the shit with Kelly if you do!! :pfft: Or maybe she will enjoy a rest? :pfft:

I'm no expert but from what I've read if you are running test with it you will be fine, in fact you should get an increase in libedo because 250mg a week of test en would be more than are replacement dose for your normal test production. So basically you might need to tell her to watch out! :pfft: if you know what I mean.

But some of the guys here with first hand experience will be able to answer that for sure.

u will get good results from 1 ml test and 1ml deca a week if u eat well and train hard, and if u are using dbol for 7 weeks

not meaning to ruffle any feathers here, but imo your cycle is better than NZPT's first cycle of 2ml test per week.

I think 2 guns is right, I don't understand why you guys feel the need to push him to do more, shouldn't he get a chance to do a little and see how his body reacts! Marcus that may be true but he isn't doing just Test.

I don't wish to ruffle any featers either but he sais it was his first cycle not his last! :wink:

It's just my opinion Blair and one without anyn practical experience but you obviously researched this cycle and came to these rates for a reason so stick with it and see how you go. :)

ot meaning to ruffle any feathers here, but imo your cycle is better than NZPT's first cycle of 2ml test per week

sweet as 2guns im not offended, the reason i ran 2ml of sust a week as i wanted to try 1 compound before stacking, in retrospect i should of done a better cycle but you live and learn. and with the ester length of sust 1ml per week wouldnt supply much over natural levels but blair wont have that drama with test e.

up to you in the end blair plenty of time for higher doses, they'l be more cycles to come :grin:

up to you in the end blair plenty of time for higher doses, they'l be more cycles to come

NZPT, Blair's doeses are actually higher than yours

for the first 7 weeks he will be running a total of 730mg of gear a week then after the dianabol is finished yes it will be 450mg.

2guns

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 9:33 pm

hows it going bud?

going great been training six days week and diet is good eating lots put on bout 5 kilos in last 3 weeks since started , this weeks been most noticeable in strength increase for me max squats, deads , bench all up, its great .

shot into delts this week only because i had 25g piks got more 23g now so quads next week.

8)