NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
cdqui

What Exercise Is Best For Anxiety?

Someone told me that exercise can help improve mood and reduce anxiety. How does exercise help a person with anxiety and what exercise is best? 

On 1/26/2021 at 8:58 AM, cdqui said:

Someone told me that exercise can help improve mood and reduce anxiety. How does exercise help a person with anxiety and what exercise is best? 

Meditation? or if you are wanting to do it with exercise, meditating between your weights sets. Or Meditate as you do cardio, focus on each step, row etc instead of your breath.

Any exercise that raises your heart beat will help you with anxiety,  the secret is to do it on a regular bases such a 5 times a week will produce good results,  good luck dude 👍 

Engaging in exercise diverts you from the very thing you are anxious about. Moving your body decreases muscle tension, lowering the body's contribution to feeling anxious. aerobic exercise has been shown to decrease overall levels of tension, elevate and stabilize mood, improve sleep, and improve self-esteem

Hi all,

My name is adam and i live in Auckland. I have been suffering from depression and anxiety since long. I have been to almost all the gyms, Group yoga classes Or few mediation organizations in Auckland. My fitness was down to drain so was my mental health after breakup. Then one day i planned to go to India to find the best guru who can make me fit physically & emotionally. But due to lockdown all travel plans got cancelled. But luckily i saw on news that there is one wellness guru giving mobile health & wellbeing services in Auckland. I google searched meaning of wellness guru https://www.wellnessguru.nz/  & found out that wellness guru is some one who take care of your fitness, diet plan & yoga-meditation needs. I came across an Indian guru Amit Verma who is  a wellness guru from India, Recently started helping people in Auckland. Trust me guys' this guru is a great deal. No machines, he made me do 30 minutes workout 4 times a week. He planed my diet for 4 weeks and thought me buddhas way of mediation focusing on breathing. I have lost 8 kgs in one month along with that I don't take my blood pressure tablet now. I feel much calmer during tuff times now. The best part is he is mobile and teach me sometimes at my gym or sometimes we go to beach side for yoga. Few days we workout at my home. Highly recommended must try contacting guru ji, He will promises 100 % money back guarantee.

wellness guru auckland fitness training.jpg

On 2/7/2021 at 6:23 PM, 4free said:

Any exercise that raises your heart beat will help you with anxiety,  the secret is to do it on a regular bases such a 5 times a week will produce good results,  good luck dude 👍 

Thanks a lot. will keep that in mind