NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Commit2change

Clen questions

Use of clen, success? Type (pill or liquid)? Availability? Reliable? I know some people who have tried but must have been a dodgy source cause no change in weight just extreme exhaustion which doesn't sound right lol

It works if you're diet and training compliment it. It doesn't work if you RELY on it for fast results and try to Counteract a piss poor diet by using it. IMO should only be used at the tail end of a bodybuilding prep to get the last layers of fat off IF it is being used at all. 

Everyone thinks the drugs are magical and burn fat no matter what. Then they think they can get away with pissing up and eating like shit and still loose fat Coz they are taking clen. Makes me lol. Only coz ive done it before myself. Expensive way to learn thats for sure

Definitely understand it's not a magic fix to instantly burn away fat. I have known people with both amazing outcomes (used properly)  and no outcomes (used poorly)  so just after a wider opinion is all. Looking at trying towards end of program to really tighten up before comp. Availability in Auckland?  

11 hours ago, ratz99 said:

Everyone thinks the drugs are magical and burn fat no matter what. Then they think they can get away with pissing up and eating like shit and still loose fat Coz they are taking clen. Makes me lol. Only coz ive done it before myself. Expensive way to learn thats for sure

Dnp is a magical fat burner ?

On 1/13/2017 at 1:16 AM, Commit2change said:

Availability in Auckland?  

Um aucklands a fairly large place pal lol South,East,West and North Shore depends where you look, and what crowd your in,

Indians = Fake and cheap 

Rag heads = defiantly fake and overpriced

Every other kent? who the f*ck knows.....

And no I'm not racist..... i just hate everyone;-D

On 15/01/2017 at 3:08 PM, kiwicannon said:

Um aucklands a fairly large place pal lol South,East,West and North Shore depends where you look, and what crowd your in,

Indians = Fake and cheap 

Rag heads = defiantly fake and overpriced

Every other kent? who the f*ck knows.....

And no I'm not racist..... i just hate everyone;-D

;-D fair point. South/East preferably. Not exactly in with "those crowds". Hence why I ask lol