Shout out to my Mrs

beefneggs

• 3 weeks later...

Proud to say Mrs Beef n eggs took out Novice physique and overall physique .

She placed second in Novice figure and third in overall figure - but it wasnt her preferred class - she just wanted to enter just coz. She was apparently too muscly - ironic given pros are heavily muscled ie Myra , Amanda Dougherty ..unsure what the judges wanted 

All in all pretty pleasing results - now shes back to it tomorrow 

Too muscular for what? For what the judges were looking for? You are right the females moe put through as figure pros carry lots of muscle.

personally I'm not a fan of multiple class competitors for a few reasons. But I can see why the competitors would like it for more stage time. I think paying two entries is a bit rough though.

i have never really understood the whole "not what the judges are looking for", like it changes comp to comp? Lol

just sounds like a cop out for shitty judging and preconceived results - yes favouritism.

wasnt at the show but sounds like the same crap to me.

• 1 month later...

Judging for figure is ridiculous. As a prep coach I find it particularly confusing trying to work out what to do with clients who are more muscular but don't want to muscle up for physique. One show they'll tell a girl she's not lean enough, next show she's peeled and then too lean. Too small too big too whatever lol. 

14 hours ago, HarryB said:

Judging for figure is ridiculous. As a prep coach I find it particularly confusing trying to work out what to do with clients who are more muscular but don't want to muscle up for physique. One show they'll tell a girl she's not lean enough, next show she's peeled and then too lean. Too small too big too whatever lol. 

Agree hard out . Even with boardshorts guys I know who came in lean, full and diced - one year theyre told youre too small , so they go away come back bigger and lean - nope too big FML.

There should be at least a standard so people can try to emulate the standard - not hit and hope 

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...