2GUNS JOURNAL - 6 weeks till comp

2guns

ok, so ive decided to do the nzfbb auckland champs being held at auckland girls grammer school on june 30th.

i started my diet today and cardio (30mins a day, but two sessions if im not losing weight fast enough). im curently 94kg at i dunno wat bf% but not very high, will post up b4 pics by the weekend and then another set the morning of the show or nite b4 (in 6 weeks)

ok so my day went like this:

protein shake in water

30mins cardio (walking)

m1: bowl of oats and protein powder

m2: 185gm can of salmon, 3 baked potatoes

m3: 200gm chicken, 3 baked potatoes

m4: bowl of oats and protein powder

b4 training: 1 can sugar free V, protein shake in water and 1 banana

straight after training: protein shake in water

m5: 185gm can of tuna, vegetables.

m6: 200gm chicken

went to the pools with couple of mates between m5 and m6 so was abit of extra cardio in there wont be doing tht very often, just a one off. but i been going out quite abit latley so might have to cut back on that.. but spoze to be going out tommrow nite (thurs nites in newmarket, good fun :nod: )

training today: chest

flat bb bench press

60kg x 25 (warm up)

140kg x 12

160kg x 8

180kg x 5

incline bb bench press

100kg x 12

120kg x 10

140kg x 6

flat db bench press

50kg x 10

55kg x 8

60kg x 6

incline db bench press

45kg x 12

50kg x 10

52.5kg x 8

cable flys/cross overs (paul check triple x machine)

i cant remeber the weight exactly but think it was some wher around the 36kg mark and just did 3 sets of about 15 reps

did a couple of sets on the fly machine too finish the workout off.

was pretty buggered today so didnt do any abs but will start doing abit every day from now on.

AND FOR ALL U THT ARE WONDERING: this is an nzfbb comp and everyone who competes for the nzfbb is clean so they tell me, im clean so drug testing is not a worry for me.

*any questions are welcome and id appreciate any advice/tips

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flat bb bench press

60kg x 25 (warm up)

140kg x 12

160kg x 8

180kg x 5

incline bb bench press

100kg x 12

120kg x 10

140kg x 6

flat db bench press

50kg x 10

55kg x 8

60kg x 6

incline db bench press

45kg x 12

50kg x 10

52.5kg x 8

cable flys/cross overs (paul check triple x machine)

i cant remeber the weight exactly but think it was some wher around the 36kg mark and just did 3 sets of about 15 reps

did a couple of sets on the fly machine too finish the workout off.

lifter.gif

All the best for your journey towards Rippedtedness! :grin:

food/cardio:

protein shake in water

30mins cardio (walking)

m1: bowl of oats and protein powder

m2: 185gm can of salmon, 3 baked potatoes

m4: bowl of oats and protein powder

b4 training: 1 diet coke, protein shake in water and 1 banana

straight after training: protein shake in water

m5: 185gm can of tuna, vegetables.

m6: 200gm chicken

had 1 diet coke and 1 pepsi max today

workout: back

widegrip pull ups:

bent over bb rows:

100kg x 18

140kg x 10 (wider grip)

140kg x 12

single arms db row

50kg x 12

60kg x 8

65 x 7

did some lat pull down 3 sets (since on machine i cant remember wat

weight, think bout 90..)

also did a seated row machine for 3 sets weight was round 86kg

abs: today was swiss ball crunches

3 sets of as many reps as i can

today was good day at work just normal i guess, just got hoem now from going out wit 2 girls (too much work) lol im not drinking or taking any party drugs or nething while im preparing for this comp. went to newmarket to space bar and not knowing we went up stairs only to find it was a tongan party nite thing (no offence to tongans or nething) but the 3 of us were the only whities in da place, and also there was 2 or 3 tongan shemales haha :pfft: then went to takapuna for abit and tehn to lenin bar in town and now just got home and its 3.10am and eating my 200gm chicken. cardio in bout 2 1/2 hours so betta get to bed. am going out again satnite on party bus but tth will be the last party nite i have for a few weeks

Probably a good idea to know the partying out too!

yeah ill do this after sat, im not drinking or taking anything when im out and im still eating when im out but just missing out on abit of sleep.

anyway will cut that out after sat and will have pics up soon, yeah they will look beta than the last ones, i weight alot more

im not drinking or taking any party drugs or nething while im preparing for this comp.

Re. party pills, BZP/TFMPP is banned and I'm pretty sure it tests positive for amphetamine. Not too sure of how long it stays in the system - supposedly only 2 days but don't quote me on it.

Re. party pills, BZP/TFMPP is banned and I'm pretty sure it tests positive for amphetamine. Not too sure of how long it stays in the system - supposedly only 2 days but don't quote me on it.

lol amphetamines, im not really into tht shit thanks.

was just saying so when i say i go out in my journal ppl dnt think im getting wasted or on the piss (although thought it would be pretty obvious i wouldnt be doing tht anyway)

no cardio or training today, i wouldtn call it a rest day cause i dnt need rests, just really busy at work and then had shit on after work got home at bout 8 and gym was closed, oh well never mind.

food:

m1: bowl of oats and protein powder and 1 banana

m2: 200gm chicken, cup of basmati rice

m4: protein shake and banana (oats ran out gotta cook some more tonight)

m5: 200gm red meat, vegetables.

m6: protein shake

2 diet cokes today

also just a note: when ever i say protein powder/protein shake its dymatize elite that i use and i always use 2 scoops (double serve)

flat out at work today, then had an appointment, then went to westcity for abit saw sum mates. and thts bout it 2 day

because im trying to lose weight, and im only having carbs during the day so i have enough energy to train, and after training i dnt need carbs just protein.

ill c how much fat im dropping but soon will take carbs out way earlier in the day and will eventually drop them fully, but i dont want to get too lean too fast and get tht flat look etc etc so ill just c wat i look like and play it as it comes.

and i wont lose muscle from having no carbs after training imo

cu tonite sm :pfft:

I think what Flex means is that if you take party pills it comes up as a positive test for amphetamines. He wasn't implying you were actually taking amphetamines.