Online ordering update..

I have asked this before but it is always a good idea to have the latest information. Has anyone on here recently brought from online stores and if so have you been successful in having products arrive? I have been successful in getting a lot through recently. In fact they were opened by both Australian and New Zealand customs and still made it through without problem.

I was getting a lot of Ephedrine in and then one day I had the customs boys come and see me and thats when I stoped getting any more in as they said they make P from it and I was not into that so now I am fat again that for customs.

I have asked this before but it is always a good idea to have the latest information. Has anyone on here recently brought from online stores and if so have you been successful in having products arrive? I have been successful in getting a lot through recently. In fact they were opened by both Australian and New Zealand customs and still made it through without problem.

What sort of products have you been successful with bringing in?

Stealth Lab Injectables?

Ampoule and Vials?

Any orals?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...