Super 14

shane

i saw some of the game in provedor lol but was getting distracted by sum peow peow!! :pfft: :pfft:

Aye man, I was at Provedor last 2 weekends for a bit. Not that much talent there though.

I was born in Sharks country, supported the Bulls up until I left RSA, live in Auckland and now support the Saders. Messed up, haha.

Aye man, I was at Provedor last 2 weekends for a bit. Not that much talent there though

did u go on sat big mac? wasnt too bad, but yeah the guy:girl ratio in ther aint too great sometimes.

deegree and lenin are pretty good places for pick ups if u know wat i mean lol and loaded hog is usually full of easy chicks to pull as well and if yr into milfs then u should go to fauxs ale house... u know da one? they keen as in ther! :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Aye man, I was at Provedor last 2 weekends for a bit. Not that much talent there though

did u go on sat big mac? wasnt too bad, but yeah the guy:girl ratio in ther aint too great sometimes.

deegree and lenin are pretty good places for pick ups if u know wat i mean lol and loaded hog is usually full of easy chicks to pull as well and if yr into milfs then u should go to fauxs ale house... u know da one? they keen as in ther! :pfft: :pfft: :pfft:

Nah I wasn't there on sat. Haha, I'm not after hook ups so I'll pass.