Announcing your new moderator...

Pseudonym

Well. You lot have been so naughty recently that we've had to call in extra reinforcements to the moderating team, just to keep everyone in line. :P

I kid, of course. But we do have a new moderator, who we're pleased to announce is Poos_n_Wees.

We spent, ooh, minutes agonising over whether we could have a moderator with such a God-awful name. In the end, we decided that on balance, her name is more than made up for by her many other positive attributes. We've been impressed by her friendliness and helpfulness, and her ability to eat popcorn during even the most bitter debates (regulars will know what I mean here).

As usual, the appointment of another moderator is more a reflection of our forum's continuous growth, rather than any problems. Personally, I'm really proud of the way you guys can (mostly!) debate topics without them degenerating into insults - it puts a lot of other bodybuilding forums to shame. Long may it continue, and with the appointment of Poos_n_Wees, I'm sure it will. Don't make her angry - you won't like her when she's angry.

Yes people, I have accidentally deleted Pseudo's opening post ashamed.gifno.gif Sorry Pseudo!

But here's what it said:

Well. You lot have been so naughty recently that we've had to call in extra reinforcements to the moderating team, just to keep everyone in line. :P

I kid, of course. But we do have a new moderator, who we're pleased to announce is Poos_n_Wees.

We spent, ooh, minutes agonising over whether we could have a moderator with such a God-awful name. In the end, we decided that on balance, her name is more than made up for by her many other positive attributes. We've been impressed by her friendliness and helpfulness, and her ability to eat popcorn during even the most bitter debates (regulars will know what I mean here).

As usual, the appointment of another moderator is more a reflection of our forum's continuous growth, rather than any problems. Personally, I'm really proud of the way you guys can (mostly!) debate topics without them degenerating into insults - it puts a lot of other bodybuilding forums to shame. Long may it continue, and with the appointment of Poos_n_Wees, I'm sure it will. Don't make her angry - you won't like her when she's angry.

So armed with my troll stick (chur cammo) and amaaaaazing banning abilities... I'm now one step closer to world domination hitler.gif

But seriously, thanks for the great support everyone! love0021.gif

And I promise I won't accidentally ban any of you ashamed.gif