is iherb still the place to buy stuff from ?

crazyfacials

cheers mate..  

On 5/2/2017 at 10:30 AM, Realtalk said:

You may possibly run into problems with that. The melatonin you are prescribed in nz is only 2mg. so importing more than what you have been prescribed be it strength or quantity might still be deemed as prohibited. 

Im not 100% on that but have a feeling that could be the case.

Melatonin come in safe and sound.  But as I had to go to the doc I got a script for melatonin anway so was covered..  Script is for 3mg tabs. So 3mg is legal in NZ.... 

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/05/2017 at 10:28 AM, BuffaloBalls said:

cheers mate..  

Melatonin come in safe and sound.  But as I had to go to the doc I got a script for melatonin anway so was covered..  Script is for 3mg tabs. So 3mg is legal in NZ.... 

Literally just saw this post not sure if your still alive. Been getting prescribed melatonin for about 4 years now and costs around 60$ for 90 day supply which is expensive as f*ck. AFAIK they only come in 1mg tabs, take 1mg a night. Whenever I get it from the pharmacy they usually give me an OTC supplement bottle imported from america and stick a label on it lol, and can still see the old labels underneath.

What website did you get it from, and are you still getting it through alright without seizing by customs? And if they do seize do I just call up and say I have script? And how will you know if it does get seized?