Training update

L.A Muscle

Hay everyone, just a little update on training.

Looking at possable end of year comp!

If all goes to plan I will to 10kg heaver with the same hardness as last year.

I have put a few training pics up to let you know were im at.

The day of this photo shoot I was 104kg around 6-7%

Photos taken last week.

Feed back would be great.

Thanks heaps.

Regards,

J

post-251-14166817327393_thumb.jpg

post-251-14166817327531_thumb.jpg

post-251-14166817369681_thumb.jpg

post-251-14166817369931_thumb.jpg

Feedback, eh? You mean, apart from "Wow..." ?

Awesome delts - I'm envious! Actually, awesome pretty much everything. If I had to nitpick, I'd say maybe your traps overpower your chest? But that could just be the angle of the photos...

Thanks for posting, man. My workout intensity will be going up another notch next week now. :grin:

• 3 weeks later...

Hay guys,

Thanks for the feed back.

I have a few thing to work on.

Since this shoot, I have been on a 8000kl a week diet, and put 5kg of lean muscle.

I will do a show this year, will let you all know the day before!!!!! :pfft:

P.S There will be a few more training pic's on Gofigure this week, keep a look out.

Thanks to Lisa.

Flex this is from John Parrillo site about this CapTri MCT Oil

Concentrated calorie source for gaining muscle mass

Energy source for dieters intent on losing fat while retaining muscle

A cooking agent for frying foods healthfully

As most know, the Parrillo Program is based on eating high amounts of protein and complex carbs and keeping fat intake to a minimum. Of course, everyone's metabolism is different and can handle foods differently. If you've worked with the Parrillo program you know that to lose body fat, we recommend cutting carbohydrate calories. We don't dispute the fact that you can lose body fat by lowering carbs, thus reducing insulin. What is wrong with high fat programs is the use of dietary fat. Studies have shown that dietary fat is very prone to being stored as body fat. Not only does dietary fat contribute more to fat stores than carbs or protein, but high fat foods are loaded in cholesterol and trans fatty acids, making you a prime candidate for heart disease. The way you utilize the low-carb strategy on the Parrillo Program is with the help of CapTri® is a fat, containing 8.3 calories per gram. However, because of its molecular structure, it digests in the body more like a carbohydrate. In fact, it is burned quicker than carbohydrates and has almost no tendency to be stored as body fat. CapTri® is used to sustain energy levels when lowering carbs or adding quality calories to your diet when trying to gain lean mass. That's where CapTri® and dietary fat differ. CapTri® is the healthy approach to low-carb/high-fat dieting.

• 1 month later...