poll

2guns

how many people are taking aas on this site?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. how many people are taking aas on this site?

• yes, i use or have used AAS
    • no, i dont use and have never used AAS

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bro, post a link for this poll in the general section, reason being a lot of people browse but never enter the steroid section (you have to re-enter the password- at least on my browser!)... so if you posted a link there, more people would take part and it would be a better sample size for a truer picture.

a lot of people browse but never enter the steroid section (you have to re-enter the password- at least on my browser!)...

Really? The only restriction is that you've got to be signed in before you can enter (it ensures that people have agreed to the rules beforehand). If you have to enter your password twice, perhaps your browser doesn't accept cookies?

I never come in here. Only saw this poll cause there are so few posts on the forum and I wondered why 2guns, a young bloke was posting in the roids forum.

I'm clean and don't plan on using as long as I lift.

"I'm clean"

Well then you wont mind if I change your name from Big Mac to Big Pratt,cos you wont ever see it or know, because "you never come in here".

:twisted: go back to the general chat forum.

Can't we all just get along? It's a f*ck of a lot easier, less stress, etc.

It ain't a high school playground guys.

He he,but it is'nt any fun!

There's nothing more fun then a bit of mental sparing.

It's all for entertainment purposes.

I dont go to blog forums for sensible education purposes,I go to rark it up,step on toes,do a bit of shocking.

You know generally breath a bit of life into it

I remember coming to this forum,it must have been a couple of years ago mybe three.People had left posts along the lines of " hello is any body there....

You have to create a bit of controversy with opposing opinions,other wise it is going to be boring with not many members that will come often

Why do you think people like going to WWf,WWE,WWC,boxing,KI etc.

People like to see the fight,its all for entertainment purposes

Dont take it seriously.

And another thing,I'm not trying to create disunity,ie team up,us against them.

I'm on my own side,each man for himself.

:pfft:

Can't we all just get along? It's a f*ck of a lot easier, less stress, etc.

It ain't a high school playground guys.

He he,but it is'nt any fun!

There's nothing more fun then a bit of mental sparing.

It's all for entertainment purposes.

I dont go to blog forums for sensible education purposes,I go to rark it up,step on toes,do a bit of shocking.

You know generally breath a bit of life into it

I remember coming to this forum,it must have been a couple of years ago mybe three.People had left posts along the lines of " hello is any body there....

You have to create a bit of controversy with opposing opinions,other wise it is going to be boring with not many members that will come often

Why do you think people like going to WWf,WWE,WWC,boxing,KI etc.

People like to see the fight,its all for entertainment purposes

Dont take it seriously.

And another thing,I'm not trying to create disunity,ie team up,us against them.

I'm on my own side,each man for himself.

:pfft:

You need to go out more ninja.gif

Wow I had no Idea that this many people use roids and only train at low intensity (no drop sets, super sets, giant sets, pause sets....etc).

I only guy I knew who took roids was a monster. He took 3 different types of roids (one injected)He got me to stand on the weight stacks as he ripped away countless reps.

I have to take estogen tablets so calm me down! Or I over train, like you guys say. As soon as I take less estogen tablets, i grow some balls and train like a man!

Wow I had no Idea that this many people use roids and only train at low intensity (no drop sets, super sets, giant sets, pause sets....etc).

I only guy I knew who took roids was a monster. He took 3 different types of roids (one injected)He got me to stand on the weight stacks as he ripped away countless reps.

I have to take estogen tablets so calm me down! Or I over train, like you guys say. As soon as I take less estogen tablets, i grow some balls and train like a man!

WHAT THE f*ck!

u have to take estrogen tabs to lower your test levels because they get to out of control is this what u are saying? and u over train if u dont take your estrogen? man wat u smoking???? :pfft:

Is this another one of your "jokes" :?