Testosterone Formulas/Boosters???

Dyceast

No there not a steroid, they boost your testosterone level naturally… take note that there is two types of testosterone in your body,one gives you a woody and the other helps build muscle lets see if you can guess which one this targets (hit its in your pants)

I had brilliant results a few years back with good quality Tribulus (Biotest Tribex) - big strength and mass increases over 3- 4 months plus the aforementioned libido benefits. Bear in mind that a lot of the Tribulus products out there are complete crap. You really do get what you pay for in this case.

I suspect that if your test levels are quite high already, you won’t get the same results as someone with a lower level – but that’s just my strange theory.

I had brilliant results a few years back with good quality Tribulus (Biotest Tribex) - big strength and mass increases over 3- 4 months plus the aforementioned libido benefits. Bear in mind that a lot of the Tribulus products out there are complete crap. You really do get what you pay for in this case.

I suspect that if your test levels are quite high already, you won’t get the same results as someone with a lower level – but that’s just my strange theory.

did you have low test to start with ? and what happened after you stopped taking the tribulus ? Did you loose the mass

did you have low test to start with ? and what happened after you stopped taking the tribulus ? Did you loose the mass

I don’t know what my test levels were at that point – this was about 4-5 years ago but I had issues with low test levels in the last 18 months, so they may have been sub par back then.

I seem to have kept most of the mass gains I picked up while on the Tribex although the strength increases tapered off a bit after I stopped taking it.