PaperRoids

benny

hi all!!just joined up!

any one have any experience with paper roids?

have never used gear and am researching at the moment!

paper seems to be my best bet customs wise as will be getting from an overseas source as do not have any contacts here.

what are your thoughts on these as opposed to injectables?

thanks!

sponge - if u know so much bout them why not just help him out with your knowledge what ever that may be...

instead of wasting your time typing bullshit and trying to be the man.

to benny: some people can be wankers on this site when it come to asking information on gear, as i did this when i first joined. most of them who try to belittle you probably dont even look good.

my advice would be to find other sources of info, dont get me wrong there are some knowledgable people on here on all aspects of this site. but u can get what im saying..

this topic has already been covered

EDIT - what do you mean as opposed to injectibles? doesn't make sense. they're two completely different things.

yes i know they are 2 diffrent things!

what are the pros and cons of using injectables opposed to paper or visa versa!

sponge - if u know so much bout them why not just help him out with your knowledge what ever that may be...

instead of wasting your time typing bullshit and trying to be the man.

to benny: some people can be wankers on this site when it come to asking information on gear, as i did this when i first joined. most of them who try to belittle you probably dont even look good.

my advice would be to find other sources of info, dont get me wrong there are some knowledgable people on here on all aspects of this site. but u can get what im saying..

hahah lolol, angry fella?

http://www.nzbb.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1357 though after looking at it i guess there's not that much info on paper products after all, but they are legit & that is all you need to know ^_^

use google or whatever and search steroid profiles. theres a difference between oral & injectible.. they do different things.. you should use injectibles and some orals on the side!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

cut and paste

Customs media release

Customs brings 'undetectable' paper steroids to book - Wednesday, 12nd December 2007

Customs investigators have uncovered evidence Australia is being targeted by performance and image enhancing drug (PIED) suppliers with products claimed to be undetectable at the border.

Overseas websites promoting so-called 'paper steroids' promise buyers they can minimise the chance of the shipment being intercepted by Customs at the border.

It follows the conviction of a 36-year-old Perth school teacher on 7 December for importing cardboard impregnated with the steroids Stanozolol and Methenolone Acetate.

Mr Francis Joseph Farrelly pleaded guilty in the Perth Magistrates Court to six charges of importing a prohibited import under the Customs Act 1901.

He was convicted and ordered to pay a total of $7500 in fines and court costs.

Customs investigations began on 6 June 2007 when officers at the Perth International mail Centre seized a parcel from the United Kingdom containing paper steroids. Search and seizure warrants were executed on a property in Inglewood on 14 June.

This is believed to be first conviction in Western Australia for importing paper steroids.

Customs Director Investigations WA, Tom Ramsay, said that Australia was not immune from world-wide trends in steroid manufacture and distribution.

"This is why Customs, along with other law enforcement agencies, maintains an extensive network of international offices. We also work closely with partner agencies around the world to share information and intelligence on the latest drug trends."

Mr Ramsay said some overseas-based websites were even promoting paper steroids as a method to beat Customs border controls and successfully import PIEDS into Australia.

"This most recent seizure should indicate this is clearly not the case," he said.

"It is also an indication our border controls are working and that suppliers are constantly being forced into new methods of importation in an effort to beat those controls."

Performance and image enhancing drugs cannot be imported without a permit from the Therapeutic Goods Administration.

&:

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22912118-2,00.html

INTERNATIONAL websites are selling "paper steroids" promoted as undetectable by Australia's customs officers.

The steroid could be ingested by swallowing a small square of the drug-saturated paper or cardboard, but the Australian Customs Service disputed the claim it could not be detected.

A 36-year-old Perth school teacher was convicted on December 7 of importing a cardboard package embedded with the steroids Stanozolol and Methenolone Acetate, customs said.

Customs officers in Perth intercepted the parcel from the UK in June, leading them to execute a search warrant on a property at Inglewood, in the city's north.

The drugs were advertised on websites such as http://www.bodybuildingpro.com, which states paper steroids are an alternative to the tablet form, and "delivery is virtually guaranteed".

The site said: "With countless envelopes having been posted we can report a 99 per cent success rate through customs to date".

"Furthermore, a good number of those sent have been received in countries usually considered a real challenge to get into, eg: Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, to name but a few."

Customs' Western Australia director Tom Ramsay challenged the website's claims of assured delivery.

"This most recent seizure should indicate this is clearly not the case," Mr Ramsay said.

"It is also an indication our border controls are working and that suppliers are constantly being forced into new methods of importation in an effort to beat those controls."

it is just like tablet compressed between to small bits of paper, they come in a sheet of how ever many and u ripp off a small square which will be equal to 5,10,or 20mg depending on the compound/who its made by.

i have not used them myself but know they work as mates have used them and felt results, personally i wouldnt gfo to the trouble of importing them as ther is good enough UG orals available in nz. the paper alternative might be cheaper to import but after u lose a package u will realise that its n ot really cheaper after al

the paper alternative might be cheaper to import but after u lose a package u will realise that its n ot really cheaper after al

exactly big gamble importing , id rather put my money on skycity or the horses :pfft: but yeah id rather pay a bit more , and have the stuff " a sparrow in the hands worth two in the bush " :pfft: