Musashi Recover Stack

Dyceast

"A complete recovery supplement that provides per serve: 8g of Creatine, 5g of Glutamine, 3g of Taurine, 3g of BCAAs and 1g of HMB."

Ive been on this for about 4-5 months now.

I dont know if Im using it right or not using enough. But I take the recommended serve 15 minutes before I finish training (Thats what I was told to do). On non days I dont use it.

When I first got into dieting and training I gained about 5-6 kgs in about 2 months. But now Im not gaining shiyt. :? I dont know if this stuff did it or not.

After a train and taken this stuff I do see a difference in size, and my stomach bloats like woah :roll: . But then the next day, looks like Im back to normal :(

Ah well. :shifty:

most people have good gains when first starting to lift and diet, proberly not the recovery stack doing it but creatine could of helped,

if your trying to gain mass write down what you eat for a week than you will proberly see you arnt eating enough so simply eat more

I used to use this stuff & did so for about a year. It was the first time I'd ever used glutamine, bcaa's, HMB & all that stuff & I actually noticed a huge difference in my recovery. Granted that other factors probably came into play, but ever since then I've always used bcaa's - even if my protein contains it.

The only thing that stopped me from continuing to use was the cost.

Yeah it is a bit pricey I spose.

What was yours costing?

I scored mine for $80 for a 1.9 litre.

And were you taking it on off days as well.

I only train like 4 days a week, sometimes 5. So I only take 4 servings a week. Lasting me quite a while though.