Dave Tate

Retro Blaster

Hey yall from my previous thread titled DAMN i was pretty shocked that some people didnt know who Dave Tate was............!!!!!!! although i do admit most onthis board are not meathead powerlifters like a few of us ......?????

Here is some random shit of one of my lifting mentors along side jim wendler Joe Defranco and our own Tonka

DAVE TATE

Founder Elite Fitness Systems, Q/A Staff, Powerlifting, Personal Training

Founder of Elite Fitness Systems and has been in the strength and conditioning field as a coach and consultant since 1986 and has been involved in the sport of powerlifting since 1982. He has logged more than 10,000 hours of personal training and strength consulting sessions with novice to elite athletes. Dave’s best lifts are a 935 squat, 610 bench press, 740 deadlift and a 2205 total.

Attached are some before and after pics of Dave, he just went through 6 months of getting healthy and cut

Dave Tate.doc

Dave G looked better at 320lbs lol.

He said he used roids the whole time, but still amazing transformation.

Hhahah I said the samething bro !

I was like yeah.. briefs and covered in chalk better look than the tanned vascularized version :pfft:

nonetheless, even with AAS, i reckon its a bloody good look.