What I bought today....

steak

Bodybuilding/powerlifting/physicque shaping etc is not the cheapest sport in the world (nor the most expensive either) but there are costs involved.

How about a thread where we compare costs, deals, bargins etc

Eg: today...punch supplements: Muscletech creatine, LA Norateen heavyweight2, ZMA, a big sack of Whey Maxx and a bottle of flax seed oil

Total $549

add to this the recent purchases from Bodypro of $380 something...got a free shirt though and some samples it soon adds up.

I aim to see a $1000 dollars worth of changes in my health and body though :wink:

Sheesh for this much I could done 2 cycles :lol: just thought I'd add that before I got flamed :lol:

Picked up 2 shakers from Pak n Save on da westside for $8 too. Good wide mouth and a sealing lid, found eggs for $5.49 a tray and got a box of fresh veg for under $20 on the way north :wink:

errr..got a couple tinnys of greeness from a mate :wink: = $for borrowing my vehicle for a few hours....and that was yesterday :shifty:

2kg tub of eggcel bought online on Saturday=$118.00 including courier cost.

ummm..nothing today...Sky is fixed and working though \:D/

errr..got a couple tinnys of greeness from a mate :wink: = $for borrowing my vehicle for a few hours....and that was yesterday :shifty:

2kg tub of eggcel bought online on Saturday=$118.00 including courier cost.

ummm..nothing today...Sky is fixed and working though \:D/

cheeeoice...now you can sit on the TV and watch the couch :lol:

that whey maxx is great stuff, same cant be said for that muscletech shit though :pfft:

no good bro? I was using the Hyper Strength and thought that was crap...care to spill ya thoughts seen as I just emptied my wallet for the stuff :lol:

muscletech just have a reputation for being all talk, theres plenty of other good... if not better cheaper ones out there, same goes for the other stuff you have bought.. just because it dosnt have fancy labels and shit on it dosnt make it bad - just one thing i have learned :)

muscletech just have a reputation for being all talk, theres plenty of other good... if not better cheaper ones out there, same goes for the other stuff you have bought.. just because it dosnt have fancy labels and shit on it dosnt make it bad - just one thing i have learned :)

Muscle tech is the only band that's better then steroids.

True, dat.... one of the lessons I've learned is that what works for someone else may not work for me. I got better results on creatine monohydrate than kre-alkalyn, for example.

Read the labels, understand the contents, do the maths.

I just ask for the best there is..but sadly it seems you dont always get the best, Trial and error will be the judge I guess. The supps game must be a hard one to live in..so many products, brands, claims...bit of a mine field really. I think its best to stick to one supplier, get them on your side with good effective products and gauge the results carefully.. :roll:

I didnt actually buy anything...But I pre-ordered(Game) PS3s Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestiege Pack that comes with the Night Vision Goggles that comes out November. :nod: $290.00 :?

Now we are talking, money well spent.

:pfft: if you got the money I suppose..plus its a couple of months away..so just put down some money here and there leading up to its release date..

I didnt actually buy anything...But I pre-ordered(Game) PS3s Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Prestiege Pack that comes with the Night Vision Goggles that comes out November. :nod: $290.00 :?

Is this one a good one? I wana get my boyfriend a game for his bday and he is obsessed with a PS3 game that you play online and it's like war or something?? And you can talk to people? Have no idea what it is but I need to know what another good one is. As you can tell I play it all the time :roll:

Is this one a good one? I wana get my boyfriend a game for his bday and he is obsessed with a PS3 game that you play online and it's like war or something?? And you can talk to people? Have no idea what it is but I need to know what another good one is. As you can tell I play it all the time :roll:

Yes it will be a good one once Modern warfare 2 gets released.

Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare and Call of duty 5 World at war are the most popular ps3/360 online games that are out at the moment where you can talk to each other via headset-mics and talk strategy...

Ask your boyfriend what the name of the game is and what platform does he own=Ps3 or Xbox360? I recommend Call of Duty 4 modern warfare. :nod: