Knee wraps

Lumberjacked

I just bought some new stiffer knee wraps tried them for the first time tonight but am struggling to get them on tight. I've Only used wraps a couple times before pretty new to it. The ones I used before were a lot softer with lots of stretch more like a bandage. Easy to get on tight.

Just wanted to know if you got to break them in first or if they are meant to be like that and I have to quit being a bitch and crank the shit out of them. They are pretty stiff and hard to get a bit of stretch while wrapping. Sweat More putting them on that squatting and doesn't seem like I'm getting the most of them. also blame my wrapping technique too it's probably not helping.

I just bought some new stiffer knee wraps tried them for the first time tonight but am struggling to get them on tight. I've Only used wraps a couple times before pretty new to it. The ones I used before were a lot softer with lots of stretch more like a bandage. Easy to get on tight.

Just wanted to know if you got to break them in first or if they are meant to be like that and I have to quit being a bitch and crank the shit out of them. They are pretty stiff and hard to get a bit of stretch while wrapping. Sweat More putting them on that squatting and doesn't seem like I'm getting the most of them. also blame my wrapping technique too it's probably not helping.

crank the shit out of them

ask someone to help if you get too gassed putting them on 

i get sore hands and shit when i put mine on properly and could go tighter still

Yeah bro you sweat heaps trying to get them on!

Just a lifting strap and on the 2nd to last circulation of the wrap, wrap over the strap an then feed the end of the strap into the loop hole and pull it up to feed in under the previous wrap tight.

Pretty hard to explain, probably a butchered attempted lol.

Will try find video on YouTube will help getting them tight though. The worst thing is when the wrap slips out for your hand! That shit drives me nutz! 

Sweet I'll crank them tight and rage then. Feel like they were moving my knee caps around in the wrong place but guess that's all part of it, Seems fine after. Yeah I get what you mean with the strap I'll try it next time. I've dropped the wrap more times than not.

Feel like raging when I got one leg strapped and cutting off circulation then I drop the second strap and watch it roll away from me. That's when the tears start lol

Sweet I'll crank them tight and rage then. Feel like they were moving my knee caps around in the wrong place but guess that's all part of it, Seems fine after. Yeah I get what you mean with the strap I'll try it next time. I've dropped the wrap more times than not.

Feel like raging when I got one leg strapped and cutting off circulation then I drop the second strap and watch it roll away from me. That's when the tears start lol

Have you leg locked and tensed straight (knees locked)