Any1 in the market for a home GYM?

Ignite

Hey guys - I am potentially selling my home gym set-up and am wondering if there is anybody looking for some gear. would rather sell as a package but will flick it off cheapish.

Now, bear in mind that these weights are only there to get the job done, none of the equipment really looks pretty but theres everything there to get in a solid workout so if your into the oldschool lifting look this set-up is for you!

Gym consists of;

Squat Rack with removable Lat Pulldown & Row attachment.

Adjustable Bench - Flat & Incline with removable preacher curl attachment & Leg extension attachment

hyper extension Bench

244 Kilos of total Weight - With Weight Tree

Standard Bar

Ez-curl Bar

Tricep Bar
2xDumbell Bars

Lat Pulldown bar - for squat rack attachment
Rope Pull down - for squat rack attachment
Standard straight bar for curls - for squat rack attachment

3 sets of collars.

Misc Items

Logitech speakers so you can pump sounds with AUX.

small cheap table to sit your sick set of speakers on.
Random Gym Gear - Foam Roller/skipping ropes/Arnolds book(lol)/knee wraps couple of other pieces of junk.

Now the weights themselves do have a small bit of rust and please note that none of the weights or bars are Olympic.  They are all standard.  Cast iron don oliver branding.

any takers?

Reason for sale; been in storage because i have no room for it now - I want to build a small carport to house everything outside but funds wont allow.

boom!

Marlborough!  I want to get rid of the entire thing so really just want offers, but being realistic would look at offers from 600-1000.  would be lower spectrum if it needed to be shipped, higher if local lol.  but really just want it gone.

But note that they are the standard gym plates and bars, not Olympic plates and bars.

FOTR - Tell me about it, actually feels good doing it!

• 2 weeks later...