Nabba/wff nationals

Gym rat

With nabba/wff nationals coming up next Saturday in Christchurch I will be competing and hope to do well. Heard that there is going to be some big names competing in the nabba international class guys like kagan ortan who will be defending his Tittle from last years Nats, mark Anderson,and grant p all competing in the same class which should be one heck of a battle with those names competing in the same class. Hard to pick a winner out of those names mentioned

Tough call. When it comes to 2 of the 3 categories (muscularity & conditioning) Mark beats everyone so in theory should win despite the comments about his stomach distention we hears the last time he beat them both.

That said on the day it's anyone's to win.

Grant's overall balance is vastly improved and his condition is excellent year to date.

And Kagan, what do you say? He's won some major internationals for a reason...genetically perhaps one of the best we've ever seen.

Will be a great show whoever wins.

Torn biceps Tom, and around 5'6" or 5'7", but mass for days.

For Kagan to out mass him (at 5'9") he'd need to weigh 120 or so like Steve, tho he's probably not far off!

Oh ok that's not that small then my bad. Iv only seen pics. I thought he was like 5'2". I seen him on tab sports cafe back in the day and yeah he was short as compared to the the hosts.

He's won his class at the universe more than once I think? I dunno if that was nabba nac but still just as good of an accomplishment so he is world class too.

Will be a good battle.

In all honesty I think on a nabba stage Kagan wins and on an ifbb stage grant wins. Naba love their freaks while the ifbb are obviously favouring a more aesthetically pleasing physique

How's that work?

I think that's abit of an old school belief from back when nzfbb had drug testing and nabba didn't bro.

How's that work?

I think that's abit of an old school belief from back when nzfbb had drug testing and nabba didn't bro.

Well if you look at who's winning shows not really bro. Teina omalley beating Garth and Jo in 2012, Mateo beating him again last year. That 60 odd kg guy winning the auckland show lol. NZifbb not the best example though but even Olympia the pretty physiques are getting favoured over the wolfs etc. Mark Anderson won nats at naba last year didn't he....? He wouldn't get a look in if he did Nzifbb, no way.

In all honesty I think on a nabba stage Kagan wins and on an ifbb stage grant wins. Naba love their freaks while the ifbb are obviously favouring a more aesthetically pleasing physique

Don't Grant and Moe have bad blood so Grant wouldn't win on the IFBB stage.... 

If John Pyers can make weight I think he or Alex Faulkner might take Tony down this year. By the looks its going to be a pretty good show

It'll be interesting alright. Alex is a good friend of mine and is looking sharp, hoping i'll be in with a shot too but unlikely i feel