Boss of bosses

Lumberjacked

Anyone watch the boss of bosses meet? Lots of big names there. There's a stream on bodybuilding.com. 10 hours worth there to watch if you don't have a job. I tried skipping to the good bits. Freaky part was how fast malanichevs squats were. Seems like he can squat more. 500 must be on the cards soon.

Anyone watch the boss of bosses meet? Lots of big names there. There's a stream on bodybuilding.com. 10 hours worth there to watch if you don't have a job. I tried skipping to the good bits. Freaky part was how fast malanichevs squats were. Seems like he can squat more. 500 must be on the cards soon.

Caught most of it live till it started freezing for me. So cool, first one iv watched at that level. Derek kendall is a machine id never really followed and melanichevs squat just crazy, looked easy!

Also having the graphics with lifters name and weight on screen made it real good to follow, imagine its quite tricky to do that so glad they put it in, good touch

Derek didn't look like he could fit on the bench he's a freak. Think someone took dan greens total record too. Cool to see people you don't know hit big numbers.

I paid the 12 dollars or something to watch the meet in oz not long ago the quality was really bad. Looked like I was watching it on Nintendo 64. This meet was really good to watch considering it was free as well.

I don't know for sure but I assume dan cuts huge amount of weight to make u100. Hot day the platform was real efficient which meant flights went through quickly. Dan much stronger at u110 he has totalled over 1000. When you are totalling 700 or 800 weight cut and rehydrate not that big deal. When you as elite as him you really have to get it dead right.

Was a good battle though coming down to last DL. That's what comps are all about man. Had me excited for sure.

Yea a lot of the guys who cut weight got absolutely reemed because of the heat and speed of the platform with well sized flights.

Went 3-4/9 lifts, skipped thirds etc.

yeah from what i heard and seen on fb the heat killed most of the ptc team that went over

people failing lifts and lifting less than they did in melbourne open comp 3 weeks ago which is a shame

guess you gotta push yourself out of comfort zone and not get comfortable performing in the same comfy environment to cope with that shit

so iv been reading and watching malanichev videos as i didnt know a whole lot about him and read one quote in his reddit AMA thats pretty cool, a user asked him at what weight does a squat feel heavy:

"actually some of these lighter weights are quite heavy I mean 300kg and such. I'd say it starts feeling heavy at 300kg"

...that feel when a squat at 300 is starting to feel heavy