Sus cycle now tren cycle

Hey guys !

Just recently did my first sus250 cycle.

I've now done my pct for 3 weeks.

I've been informed by someone I work with about how to go about everything. Just want to check with another source .

Considering starting a tren cycle as soon as I can - how long in your opinion should I wait before starting ?

As I said this is my first / second cycle so any information would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks

Id have 2 weeks nothing post cycle then 4 week pct. Thats 6 weeks, then id take an additional 4 weeks off minimum. So probably like 10 weeks min br0.

If you hop straight back on you might as well have just stayed on. You wana give body time to fire up natty test production properly and allow time for catabolic shit in your body to f*ck off.

I dunno who you are Standard but you got this guy ^^ to make a serious comment without abusing someone/something so you're off to a great start! I pretty much agree with him also - if your gaps in between are too small theres no point going off at all bro~ good luck and may the tren be with you

Hey guys !

Just recently did my first sus250 cycle.

I've now done my pct for 3 weeks.

I've been informed by someone I work with about how to go about everything. Just want to check with another source .

Considering starting a tren cycle as soon as I can - how long in your opinion should I wait before starting ?

As I said this is my first / second cycle so any information would be greatly appreciated .

Thanks

One cycle and your considering Tren?....and your asking these kinds of questions?

How much Tren you going to run? what other compounds you running with it??

How long was your Sust cycle?