skincare

maccaz

Read some old posts had a search etc but just wondering what would be best way to tackle medium severity bacne?

Nothing major but its annoying. Have run accutane in the past but would rather not again as dry lips hassle etc.

Accutane made my skin perfect for months but eventually went bad again

Super clean, shower exfoliate often but doesnt really have any impact at all

Any tricks you guys have il try. Tanning beds not an optiom they got banned in Victoria (pricks). Tanning helps heaps but melbourne is a grey shitty place most of the time

You can get some mild prescription shit from a doc easy as - doxycyclin is what I used, bonus side effect is spending less time in the sun and getting a mean tan haha. Sucks you cant tan, that fixes my skin better than any meds, I get bad skin only from crap diet and lack of sun now. Good luck!

You can get some mild prescription shit from a doc easy as - doxycyclin is what I used, bonus side effect is spending less time in the sun and getting a mean tan haha. Sucks you cant tan, that fixes my skin better than any meds, I get bad skin only from crap diet and lack of sun now. Good luck!

doxycycline, how long did/do you have to take it for?

Interesting. I got bad skin from deca/test that didn't clear up months after I came off then I jumped on some eq/test and it cleared up but come to think of it I used mt2 around the same time so it may have been that.

doxycycline, how long did/do you have to take it for?

it was 1 pill a day, i got a bottle with like 17 million pills but only ended up using it a month and soon as i started cutting my skin cleared up haha - they'll prob give you about 3 months worth.. my mates on it now few weeks in its helped him big time, but some other guys i know it didnt help much.. kinda just gotta try it and see bro~

Also an AI can help like Boosting said~ 

it was 1 pill a day, i got a bottle with like 17 million pills but only ended up using it a month and soon as i started cutting my skin cleared up haha - they'll prob give you about 3 months worth.. my mates on it now few weeks in its helped him big time, but some other guys i know it didnt help much.. kinda just gotta try it and see bro~

Also an AI can help like Boosting said~ 

yeah good point on AI

thanks, i got script for doxycycline back in the day and doctor said 1x ED for 1 year lol i took about a month worth didnt notice anything then got given some expired accutane that worked mint, but cbf with the sides again.

will try an AI and also find a black market tanning bed place apparently theyre around lol. skin always perfect when i go tan 1-2x a week